Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
$18/50 hrs a week, isn't worth it if it's spread across 7 days. You'll quickly miss your free time since you aint doing jack shit. My old job was retarded, trying to cross train all the time, and not giving any compensation for it. Zero chance for getting any overtime since I was just in the office, I was bringing in fucking $2k net every month. If you want someone full time and need someone everyday who is punctual and shit, you should fuckin pay them so they aren't thinking of getting a second or third job just to make ends meet, since average rent out here is like over $2k a month for a one bedroom apartment, in the shitty part of town where my Integra and CBR will be stolen in the first week.

Anyways, with the new job, I'm getting better and better and every check has been bigger than the last one, so my net for the last two weeks was like $1500, and then I realized my bonus from selling Ducatis and used bikes was an additional $200 :lol: From what I hear from my coworker, he gets a lot of sales, so I imagine his checks are pretty sweet, but I only got $400 rent at home and pets, whereas he is probably renting, pays child support or alimony, so money is tighter for him. Though I'll take more money if they give me the sale haha

R13

The other asshole
It's 12 hour work days, plus overtime. Not spread over 7 days.

I'll say this: My neighbor worked there for 16 years, he used to drag race pro stock, drag bikes (don't know class, but the long tube frame ones that just used production engines and forks), Motocross, he has a '72 charger R/T, an iron head sportster 1200 he modded the shit out of, several other random not super valuable cars, a bulldozer (Heavy equipment isn't cheap)... he made good money, so if I got my foot in the door I could probably finish my mustang, do a little to my truck, get another XR650R, a buell, maybe the 899 too, and take some road trips in between before going and doing the welding gig and getting on with my life :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Why would I fix the F4 when I could buy a sick XRR supermoto in 5-6 weeks? :lol:

R13

The other asshole
A buell can't substitute an XR, not a chance. :lol:

I want one, but I want a big red beast back too.

That thing flips people's shit more than buell's do around here because they're massive.

94RS

No fucks given.
The size of the XR is less of a mindfuck than someone trying to figure out why that Ninja sounds like a Harley :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I've personally seen 3 in heavy traffic and no one batted an eye... people are too brain dead to observe that here. A monstrous red dirtbike that thumps your chest idling from 2-3 cars away gets people's attention big time :lol: