Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
To be technical, it had 1,450 when i looked at it on Sunday, so that's about 131 miles, per year. That's just what he told me, but it runs fine, and he put a new battery in and changed the oil. Shit goes bad when it just sits forever and ever

R13

The other asshole
Just a heads up though... they're almost identical to f4i's, so all the shit that's wrong with mine can pretty much go wrong with any rr too :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Realize that I work at a Honda dealer and I have an amazing mechanic that can fix literally anything I give him, and when I'm done with it, I can park it in East side San Jose and it will be stolen real quick lol, I'm not worried about it's reliability. Ducati is what I'm concerned about

R13

The other asshole
You'll care when you freshly drop $570 on a bunch of stuff and a $130 switch, or $300 ecu dies :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
It gets old on a bike worth $4500-5000 at best though... sooner or later you realize you could be dumping money in something better.

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

I consider this among that category too

I'd be happy with that^ and this in my garage :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
You would not fit on that XB.... It has SCG forks (low) :lol: And it desperately needs the rear seat cowl.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
You would not fit on that XB

I can technically "fit" on the z50... it's all a matter of looking dignified :rolf:

You get the idea though... the blackest black a black firebolt can be so it matches my personality

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
:lol: Well I'll still have a bunch of fun on this bike and flip it later and still get the rc390 against you spiteful bastards wishes

R13

The other asshole
Also I would like to say that while the 600rr is a more attractive bike, the f4i is much more comfortable :lol:

It may look like it has ninja 250 bars, but being that extra 2-4 inches higher is pretty nice... if I could ever get the cunt to run and stay running for a few months :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I can technically "fit" on the z50... it's all a matter of looking dignified :rolf:

You get the idea though... the blackest black a black firebolt can be so it matches my personality

I meant that one in particular cuz of the low suspension, but I know what you mean :lol:

Since we're on the topic though, XB12SCG vs XB9SX:

Just look at the height differences. You don't want SCG suspension if my short ass feels comfortable with regular R/S suspension :rolf:

:lol: Well I'll still have a bunch of fun on this bike and flip it later and still get the rc390 against you spiteful bastards wishes

I don't care what you do, you're the one who's gonna regret it. :rolf:
This.