Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I think the only suspension mods that privateer teams used on their XB's were a Penske rear shock and different springs in the forks. Other than that, they were pretty good out of the box.

Good enough for solo racers to take to the track stock anyway.

R13

The other asshole
This god damn 7 has been doing some shit where it doesn't drop the call, but it stops sending my audio to the other person.

I still say the 6s was a better phone... if I bought another 6s I'd be upgrading :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
My SE (6S internals in a 5S body) does this thing when I make calls where it will ring twice, go silent for 10 seconds, then start ringing again. Always makes me thing the other person picked up and I can't hear them.

$650 for some broken bullshit :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I had that :lol: but it wasn't a interrupting type of problem. Also the 7 when it has 4g signal, the audio is so low quality you can barely fucking understand the other person.

94RS

No fucks given.
Don't have that problem, but the fucking earpieces on these things are useless. Even as loud as it can go, it's too god damn quiet.

R13

The other asshole
I have the dethphone ringtone too and it's so fucking loud I can hear it over an air wrench running at 140psi :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh yeah, he makes shit.... Forgot about that since the fucker deleted his thread about it.

R13

The other asshole
I don't think he has much time for it, but as long as you don't mind waiting a bit he'll always help the OG's