Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
He must've sold/crashed it because he's been driving that damn 80s cutlass lately :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I gave the z50 a half assed scrubbing :lol:

I'll soak it in simple green or something and pressure wash it maybe tomorrow. Also read about a method I might be able to use to start the F4 if it is the switch diode.

Basically I take the pot/volume switch out of an electric guitar (I've got a couple of junk ones), put it inline to the ecu, and dial down the voltage to see if that makes it start. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Flash maybe? :lol:

Or maybe you're just seeing what was blending in with the 14 years of garage dust.

R13

The other asshole
Perhaps one day... when I'm not a poor cunt :lol:

Right now I just need to get it running again and fuck around on it because I'm never going to have a real bike that runs :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Yep. :lol:

The lady at the employment agency was supposed to call me last week about any jobs she might have part time or full time... still haven't heard shit.

Every place I go tells me to apply online which usually goes to the company I already have a file with... it's seriously looking like fast food and grocery stores are the only places you can even get jobs around here.