Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Well shit, you definitely could've had a nice bike if it weren't for the ferds :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Well the stang was needed because I had a geezer that was on it's way out... the truck I needed because my mom only has her truck, and can't drive manual because her knees are fucked...

So yeah, in a world without responsibilities, and practical needs... I could've had a nice 7-8k bike :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I just want a low rider s :lol:

I want a bike, and I need something that gets good mpg to go see my gf... and they're still fresh for buying right now.

I'll probably still end up with an XB first though :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
If you want something with decent power, fun and gets damn good gas mileage, you're probably not gonna get much better than an XB...

R13

The other asshole
The 40-44 mpg the screamin eagle 110 gets is plenty good enough. That'd get me to Roanoke and back on about $20, and it'd be comfy :lol:

But I don't see me locking down a 18k bike in the next year or so, so I could try to get the XB just to shake the rust off and avoid fucking up an expensive ass Harley :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Meanwhile I get 42-46mpg in the city while keeping the revs up :lol:

You most likely won't want to move to a cruiser after riding a Buell.... Gonna go out on a limb and say there are plenty of twisties where you live?

R13

The other asshole
You most likely won't want to move to a cruiser after riding a Buell.... Gonna go out on a limb and say there are plenty of twisties where you live?
Idk... I think something's changed in me lately. Riding the F4 today felt different... I have no desire to fix it now... like at all :lol: I just want the dyna.

And no, there's f*** all for twisties here, but there's some down in pigeon forge, and the dragon is 2 hours south of there.

Oh, and if you're worried about comfy.... Uly.
I've brought up the Uly a few times to some friends and we've all come to the conclusion that's too damn nerdy for me... I couldn't rock it at all :lol:

If I get the FXDLS I found the perfect exhaust for it... Vance & Hines hi-output 2-into-1. Plenty of volume, without the assclapper sound :drool:

https://youtu.be/KIaKIAuK-Us?t=1m1s

94RS

No fucks given.
Idk... I think something's changed in me lately. Riding the F4 today felt different... I have no desire to fix it now... like at all :lol:
Probably because you didn't want the fucking thing to begin with, you just settled on it. :rolf:

I've brought up the Uly a few times to some friends and we've all come to the conclusion that's too damn nerdy for me... I couldn't rock it at all :lol:

See, there's your problem. You're talking about Buells to people who have probably never ridden a Buell before :lol:

R13

The other asshole
It has nothing to do with how it rides, it looks like a fuckin' power rangers bike :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: Swap the seat and undertail for one from a Lightning Long, and a flyscreen/brackets for one from any Lightning.

What are you left with? A Super TT with lower pegs, minus the number plates