Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Matches the goofy experience of riding a sportbike that has a modified Sportster engine :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I have a better idea for that $250 I have that I was gonna use on that shitty F4... I think I'll see about getting a condenser and fixing the AC in the stang :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Condenser is $85... I have tools to test and recharge it. Should be able to do it for $150-250.

That's why I said "see about" it :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
And then the compressor is gonna be fucked, which will lead to the drier needing to be replaced. Then comes the seals on the pressure lines :lol:

R13

The other asshole

So worst case scenario... I need like $250 :lol:

My step-dad is a HVAC certified and has access to the machine to recharge it for free so yeah... :lol:

Ideally I'd like to have $100 left over so I can get a good head unit. I have an extra set of cerwin vega's like I put in my truck so I just need the head unit.

R13

The other asshole
I have an extra set of cerwin vega's like I put in my truck

Ahem... :lol:

The cerwin's in the doors, and the factory Ford midranges in the back sound pretty dope as it is. But I have a couple of old school good kicker comps and some amps so I'd just need a box for a sub.

R13

The other asshole
Well the speakers nearly eliminate the need for a sub they have such strong low end. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I sent it, turned off my phone's screen, turned it back on and still said it was sending. Only showed it once :rolf: