Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
The only assholes jacking up prices on XB's are the people that know nothing about them. Like people that learned on a Blast because it was cheap and are now trying to get 2500-3k. That's XB range. Blasts are worth anywhere from 500-1800 max for low miles :lol:

People that are actually into Buell's know the bikes aren't really worth shit because no mechanics want to work on them, and parts aren't readily available compared to something like a GSXR. You only see Tubers spiking in price these days because of all the assholes chopping them up for their engines, but XB's don't swap as easily.

R13

The other asshole
The fxdls is just another shitty old dyna, but look what people are already trying to do and the dealers haven't even completely run out of stock yet :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
It also came out what, a year or two ago? Besides that, the Screaming Eagle 110 differentiates it from the average Dyna.

It's like going from a 21k base Street Glide to the 39k CVO version.

R13

The other asshole
Made 2016-'17. Many dealerships were carrying 3-5+ at a time at the start of this year because they sold so well in 2016, so not the rarest harley.

Idk... my luck the fuckers will get outrageous and not come back down until they're ragged out, if so I may just buy a cheap dyna and mod the fuck out of it to look similar and throw a 117 kit on it or something.

They had a pretty clean little 06 fxdi for 6k...

that'd leave 10k-14k to make it look and perform the way I want it, which is pretty close to enough to make it better than a stock fxdls, just more work.

This is an 04 fxdi iirc

94RS

No fucks given.
So pretty much you just want a club/thug style Dyna with a big ass engine, which is essentially what the Low Rider S was :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Well I'm not doing it to be "SoA" like half the people with fxdls's on YT/IG :lol:

But yeah, the fxdls is near perfection to me in stock form. It's just very visually appealing, but if I have no choice then I'll build one from a shitty super glide :lol:

Or get a wide glide and put a big bore kit. The wide glide doesn't really suit me from a 3rd person perspective, but I've liked it since the flame one released in like 2010 'cuz #MURICA

94RS

No fucks given.
Could always build it from a standard Low Rider

Or a Street Bob

Or even a Super Glide like you said

It's not like aftermarket companies are just gonna stop making shit for Dyna's because HD canned the bike :what:

R13

The other asshole
Pretty much all the same shit :lol:

If I build one though it has to be cheap like the super glide I posted.

And of course I'm not doing the ridiculous high/t-bars :lol: so I'll have to get a fxdls/street series headlight fairing instead of the giant old school ones.

I'm not giving up on the low rider s just yet though... I'm really damn tired of buying bikes knowing I'll have to do a shiiit ton of work to it to be happy with it... because we know how that turns out :rolf: