Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I'll bring em back, long as you don't mind if I ride the xb back while someone else drives the truck hauling the other turds :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I wouldn't ride it except to bring it back, I'm not some asshole who'd just use your shit like it's mine while it's here :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Put the Kz outside as an offering to the hurricane to spare the xb and the c70.

Or at least get the xb away from the window :lol:

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Chuckus is left outside as an offering.

I've been looking over the KZ, and it's still able to be saved. Just really needs another 1k-1500, and it should be a decent bike.

94RS

No fucks given.
Nope, just been sitting. The guy that wanted it was just talking out of his ass. If it makes it through the storm, I'm gonna take the LeoVince off and probably give it to one of the Ruck guy. (They asked about it a while back)

R13

The other asshole
Yeah I was gonna buy it for the z50, but life just hates my guts and wants me to be poor so that'll never happen :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I meant I was gonna take off the LeoVince and give the chuckus to one of the Ruck guys :lol: Someone was talking about mounting a 2T Zuma engine to it.

If I can't find a reasonably priced exhaust, I was gonna reuse the LeoVince on a stock C70 pipe when I get around to building it