Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneFastGSR

Nope i'm the same way about year model stuff, I wouldn't ride a dirtbike that's older than 2000 before, Than I had the 2002 cbr and said I won't get another one unless it's 2006 or newer, If I ever sell my dirtbike I probably won't get a dirtbike older than 2007. I can't ride stuff too old. Cause bikes only get better as they get newer lol

R13

The other asshole
True!

I'm good with an 05+ 2 stroke, They basically didn't change at all from 05-07 so that's what I'll likely end up with, I'm good with sportbikes that are 07 + as well but I really like how the new aprilias have brembo brakes and ohlins suspension.

Sent from my toaster

OneFastGSR

I havn't touched my dirtbike in like 2 months, Before I ever try to start it again, This spring i'm going to change out all the fluids. Than hopefully it should start right up? Lol

94RS

No fucks given.
Fucking skewtar had pissed me off royally.... A week after I put the damn BBK in, and I still haven't been able to put a single mile on it. I hate jetting....

Also ended up bedlining my rusted ass stretch.

Didn't think to get a pic of it before I put it on :lol:

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

94RS that bedlined stretch looks good imo, I also like the new piston for sure, looks great!

Haha R13 that video made me think that's something crazy you would try to do

OneFastGSR

I'd never do that shit, Lol. I wish I had some extra money atm, I wanted to get a new chain and sprocket set for the dirtbike before spring and I started riding it again. I guess my chain and sprocket isn't too bad right now..

R13

The other asshole
Post pics of it when you can and I can tell you, If the chain has any seized links it's ideal to replace it and the sprocket will have visible tooth wear.

OneFastGSR

If I still had my galaxy note 2 I could snap a pic and post it in like 2 minutes, With this new phone I don't even want to try and see how long it takes me to figure out how to get the pic on my pc and stuff lol

94RS

No fucks given.
I never really noticed how much I changed this damn thing until now. It's weird seeing it unstretched with the front fender. :lol: