Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Damn, That's a good rate, Fatality rate must be low as hell in your area.

Fucking harley riders around here keep slamming into the sides of cars and raising the cost. :lol:

Sent from my toaster

94RS

No fucks given.
Seriously.... I was paying nearly $200/month when I was 19 with a clean driving record and I was on my dads plan. If I was on my own it would've been near $350

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Im with Geico. But there's 7 vehicles on the plan lol.

And the smaller your vehicle, the lower the rate (atleast here). Because it won't do as much damage to other vehicles.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
That's total Bullshit. Idk why they would do that to anyone :/. We haven't had a problem at all..

R13

The other asshole
the smaller your vehicle, the lower the rate (atleast here). Because it won't do as much damage to other vehicles.
You mean there's an insurance company that ACTUALLY goes by that logic?!?!?!

Fuck, Sounds like I should move where you're living.

We used to have a big ass '76 f-150 long bed with a big block 390, Thing was a f***ing tank, Giant steel bumpers, Massive, $10 a month to insure, I'm not even making that up, Then my teg comes along and it's $65.

Sent from my toaster

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Yup lol. Yeah my girlfriends parents live less than 2 miles away and have left their cars open for the past 20 years. No problems at all. I actually don't know of any car thefts or accidents that have happened in my town. It's not too big, 18,000 people.

SoundEfx

Damn.
You can't even leave your teg alone if you only have one security system...:(

Consider yourself very lucky.