Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I guess you could look at it like, Yeah you could buy a rsv4 or an 899 panigale but... Well never mind, If you say you have a ducati no one would care about the guy with the expesnive ruck :lol:

Insurance would be a lot better though, Maintainence and gas would be better as well.

94RS

No fucks given.
The only time I see any Ducati's in my area is when the dealers bring them out for bike night at Quaker Steak. Nobody owns one, it's either a Harley or GSXR/R6/R1/Ninja/CBR. :lol:

I figure it like this: Everyone knows what a Harley is, you see one and you seen them all. Same goes with a sportbike, all of them are fast and it's normally jackasses that own them.

Whereas most people don't know what the hell a Ruckus is, so you get 100 questions before you even put the kickstand down :lol: And I've never once not seen anyone crack a grin after seeing a group of then riding together.

Plus since every Ruck is modded differently, it shows a bunch of different styles/personalities of the owners through the mods and paint schemes.

R13

The other asshole
I like supermoto's in that sense as well.

Take this big ugly beast for instance

You can take a fat ugly desert monster like this and turn it into this

And it can still be a good daily because the seat's fairly wide and soft plus it get's around 65mpg and tops out around 100~

And it usually won't cost any more than 2.5k plus the purchase price which for me was 2.5k even with lots of goodies included.

94RS

No fucks given.
No doubt that the SM version looks good, but I actually like the way that XR's look stock.... Besides those knobbies :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I like it but when you're sitting on it the tank looks massive lol

However I really like how the rear fender cut looks on this one.

94RS

No fucks given.
You mean when YOU are sitting on it.... Tall fucker. That's why I ride a scooter :rolf:

Looks like they took that huge fender off the front of that one too.

R13

The other asshole
lol true, My brother is 6'2" and he couldn't reach the ground with both feet on it.

They get a few inches shorter with sumo rims though.

Amiguel6

It looks good with tire stretch. Damn, an $800 paint job?? Is he getting like 24 carrot gold flakes in it or what?

94RS

No fucks given.
It looks good with tire stretch. Damn, an $800 paint job?? Is he getting like 24 carrot gold flakes in it or what?
He's getting it professionally pinstriped and scallops airbrushed on.

It won't be done until close to Winterfest, but I'll get pics of it when it's done.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
. Nobody owns one, it's either a Harley or GSXR/R6/R1/Ninja/CBR. :lol:

I figure it like this: Everyone knows what a Harley is, you see one and you seen them all. Same goes with a sportbike, all of them are fast and it's normally jackasses that own them.

Whereas most people don't know what the hell a Ruckus is, so you get 100 questions before you even put the kickstand down :lol: And I've never once not seen anyone crack a grin after seeing a group of then riding together.
Well I wouldn't say everyone is a jackass that owns a 600+... But we all like to act like smartasses :lol:

I couldn't drive something that comes stock with a 49cc engine... Babes be like, "Oh how fast does it go?!" Ugh.. well you see here. It's made for awesomeness, so 40mph on hills hahahahah.

Engine swaps are always good, but I'm curious how many of you don't have a motorcycle endorsement xD.

94RS

No fucks given.
I didn't mean everyone that rides a sport bike... By normally, I meant most, not all, people on them (where I live at least) ride like assholes and think they're better than everyone.

Don't get me wrong, I've met some decent people that just ride to ride and not be a showoff/lane splitter, but for the most part, they're idiots.

I don't really like riding my 49 either because of slow take off, but I can keep up with traffic and it fits in my budget of $0 :lol: If I had the money, I'd already have a 150 swapped real Ruck or a café Ninja, but for now it's decent enough for a DD, at least it can do 50mph lol.

As for the endorsement..... Most, if not all the people I ride with have it, but they keep their Rucks registered as a 49 after the swap since there's no way to tell that it's a 150+ unless they tear down the motor.

96GSRteg

Tyler
I always equate it to how everybody hates people who drive Hondas. Its 2% of the drivers that give the rest a bad name. Same thing with sport bikes. The jackass trying to do wheelies on the freeway gives the rest of us bad names.

Sent from my toilet

94RS

No fucks given.
Someone was asking about tire stretch on the Rucks the other day, here's a different look of the PY one.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I always equate it to how everybody hates people who drive Hondas. Its 2% of the drivers that give the rest a bad name. Same thing with sport bikes. The jackass trying to do wheelies on the freeway gives the rest of us bad names.

Sent from my toilet
More like 75% haha. Douche in a R1 with a wig on came up to our group of bike (after st patricks day parade) and started revving and burning out. He made a smily face and a circle with an X in it. Fucking dick just did that around all of us with sports bikes and then did the wheelie as he left. THE FUCK MAN. No gear at all.
Someone was asking about tire stretch on the Rucks the other day, here's a different look of the PY one.

That's sick, but i'd be scared of just sitting on it... BOOOOOM. lol

94RS

No fucks given.
More like 75% haha. Douche in a R1 with a wig on came up to our group of bike (after st patricks day parade) and started revving and burning out. He made a smily face and a circle with an X in it. Fucking dick just did that around all of us with sports bikes and then did the wheelie as he left. THE FUCK MAN. No gear at all.

That's sick, but i'd be scared of just sitting on it... BOOOOOM. lol
Sounds like this douchey, spoiled kid that lives with his grandparents across the street from me. He has a CBR1000 as a first bike..... His "gear" = cutoff shirt, board shorts, flip flops, earbuds in and no helmet.

Practices wheelies up and down the street all the time, but he leaves it in first gear at all times and doesn't pop the front until about 8k RPM, never changes gear. Then after he's finished douche-ing around and finally does a burnout, and puts the bike away.....

And nah, those stretched tires are pretty stable, the few I've sat on felt fine and I'm 220-230. You just can't lean any of the bikes that have a fatty/stretched tire lol. It's funny as shit watching the people on slammed Rucks take turns.