Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
So I'm an idiot.... I noticed my exhaust was smoking a few days ago even though my jetting is pretty damn close to perfect. Changed out the main jet (90) to a smaller one (88 ), and it wouldn't even start due to no gas flowing. Switched it out to a 91, way too rich even on the leanest setting. Back to the 90, runs great, no smoke except at idle.... I just realized 20 minutes ago that my damn pilot jet is too small.

96GSRteg

Tyler
Your pilot and mixture are the only things that will affect how it idles. Main jet is pretty much 40% throttle and above.

Sent from my toilet

94RS

No fucks given.
Keep in mind that I ride a bored out 50cc, it's anywhere between 60% and wide open at all times :lol: The mixture is fine though, been doing plug chops make sure.

94RS

No fucks given.
Come on....Red & gold Ruck.... Mine's black/blue/white.

Simple answer would be no :lol:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Wow that looks good! The rear is sitting so low haha. I'm interested to know how they sound, so ill check it out on youtube tomorrow. They looks interesting.

Sent from my phone

94RS

No fucks given.
Thanks, the bike was a budget built knockoff, but I always appreciate the attention it brings. :D And mine actually sits pretty high compared to some others.

Unfortunately, no two Ruckus/scoot exhaust sounds the same. That red/black and the sparkly blue/orange ones a few posts up were built by the same person, and use Yoshimura exhausts from a Suzuki GSXR, but they also have a 150 swap. So they sound a lot different than the Leo Vince on my 50 (now an 80cc).

If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll get a quick video of my exhaust.

94RS

No fucks given.
Thanks man. I appreciate it! First time I'm seeing the good side of you lmao

Sent from my phone
Dick....

I normally try and help anywhere I can, but since I've yet to work on my Integra, I can't exactly help there :lol: These stupid little addicting scooters, that I can help with. Lol