Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Look at this fruity motherfucker right here... Will make fun of the old 125 Honda, calling it a scooter due to the leg shield, yet the new 125 Honda is a nice bike.

Your bike is nice too. I was just complimenting the new guy so he doesn't run off. Take that stick out of your ass.

The reason I ask if he's ever been in an accident is because he's a squid and hasn't learned his lesson yet..

bad_biddy

Your bike is nice too. I was just complimenting the new guy so he doesn't run off. Take that stick out of your ass.

The reason I ask if he's ever been in an accident is because he's a squid and hasn't learned his lesson yet..

I ain't running off.... I ain't afraid to say that I'm a squid... Don't got much time to ride bikes.... Rather just build some unique ones... Thinking about selling it.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Yeah I liked it because I haven't seen one like that. But really, you should put some gear on man. That shit is going to be painful..

R13

The other asshole
I've lowsided an 80cc dirtbike at about 45 mph on asphalt. :lol:

The trick is not to lose your bearings and instead of sliding and peeling your ass off, roll on your feet and get up.

Wearing a back protector isn't a half bad idea if you don't have something soft like a hoodie on or anything to keep from damaging your spine.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah I liked it because I haven't seen one like that.

You're kidding, right? All of the American custom Groms look pretty damn close with their mods...

Composimo's

A guy that rode with us that ended up getting killed.

One of the girls that rides with us

Compared to a few from Thailand...