Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I don't think the company I bought my engine from had ever shipped one before :rolf:

"Let's just fill the fucking thing up with folded boxes and crumpled paper"

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah... The engine actually looks better than the original one though, so it's alright :lol:

Tomorrow I'm probably gonna start degreasing it, then take a wire brush and aluminum cleaner to the whole thing. Yay for paint prep... -.-

94RS

No fucks given.
That's a fucking scam if I ever seen one.

A picture of a brand new one, then a Hayden edition, then back to "1 mile" on the odometer, then another stock photo of a regular RC51...

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

Fuck 7 grand for an old vtwin pig. I'd drop that as a down payment for a 2015-2016 r1. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The front of the new R1's are hideous...

Matter of opinion. It's a bike that's meant to appeal to racers.

I would like to have both the new one and the old one though. The old one sounded better and was designed for the road rather than track, so having both would make sense if you did track days and rode one daily.

94RS

No fucks given.
Matter of opinion. It's a bike that's meant to appeal to racers.

That's what's wrong with it :lol:

It looks like they designed the race bike while forgetting they needed a street version, then at the last second they shoved two flashlights under the fairing and were like "meh... good enough"

R13

The other asshole
I just block that out :lol:

The headlights are actually amazing functionality wise though, some of the best headlights I've ever seen on a bike, better than a lot of cars. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
New, slightly lower shocks and the grab bar is off... So you can finally shut the fuck up about it, kirt :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
It'll look great when you get rid of that disgusting fucking mountain of a seat. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
It'll look great when you get rid of that disgusting fucking mountain of a seat. :lol:

I already ordered it a week ago.... If it's anything like the C70's seat, it takes about a month to make and get sent.