Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I had to pull then completely apart... Then replace the lower half f the forks because the seals were seized in place.

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

Moral of the story, fork seals are a fucking bitch. :mrgreen:

I've rebuilt a few inverted forks, but it's still not an easy job. I need to rebuild the F4's forks...

R13

The other asshole
That ain't gonna happen, not around here with all these cheap ass god damn hicks. :lol:

I've been trying to sell a $450 red max leaf blower for going on 4 months, listed at $150. Not even a fucking offer, that's how cheap these fat fucks are.

R13

The other asshole
Basically :rolf:

One of those commercial use backpack blowers. Selling off all the pull start shit we have laying around the house because everyone's too lazy to use it and that's originally how I fucked my shoulder up.

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: There's tons of clean 12R's, they're just all far away from you.

Speaking of which... I go to the bank last night and notice my shifter is really loose. The fucking vibrations backed the bolt almost completely out :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
You would've thought a Harley tech of 30+ years that's been working on Buell's since the Westwind would've done that....

I'm gonna assume his worker put the shifter on.

94RS

No fucks given.
It's worth it. Pretty low mileage, garage kept, assuming one owner, and it has a Drummer exhaust. Which means it has either the factory race ECM/EBR ECM or another tunable one.