Should i do it?

• YEAH

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • NOOO

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HKSintegra

i like white tegs with white rims more (like mines with white fat fives) , but i like them with black rims too ,but when i get tired of white i plan to paint them bronze

unico420

In my opinion, I really don't like black rims on white cars. From a distance it just looks like you have junk wheels missing hub caps. A silver lip helps, but I have always felt white on white, or silver on white looks the best. Bronze reminds me to much of a subi, and I traded my subi for my teg and am loving every minute of it. (the subi was a curse)

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
....Good thing I don't have black wheels... oh wait... I do. So much hate on black wheels lol. I think it depends on the theme you have so far. If you have a white that is tinted and has black emblems I think black wheel are very do able.

There is a build thead for Coy's white dc4 and he has "timeattack" black fat fives and I think they look really good.

Edit for the lazy:

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?p=484520#post484520

Pg 9 half way down the page.

Last edited:

EF9Tuning

I think silver is comming back........The hundreds makes nice clothes but Crooks and Castles i think are better

rgb17

so i didnt read the whole thread but heres my op. either go white on white, which looks sick. other color is green. my friend has a stripped out EF hatch painted white with a green roll cage and green rims. if theyre done right, green on white looks soo nasty

99integie

get some black rims with chrome lip, then slam that bitch and tint your taillights and dont forgot tint all windows too!!!! then post up a pic