Blurred Plates

CF_Smith

Integra Noob
Hey so everywhere I look everyone is blurring their license plates, I think it looks goofy tbh. I am just wondering why people go through the bother the have a swirl blur or something where there plate should be?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
you can become a member of a online site (city something) for a monthly fee, and search peoples licences plates.
it will tell you their address, name, car history Etc.

^thats why

Rich-PMS

People can just as easiy take your email, find your name/full name, search for your phone number, get your full address....

If you want something, you CAN find it.

Perfect example is when I proved that "rev'd up racing" and "spooled up racing" were associated with each other! Took me 10 minutes to find address, numbers, facebooks with pictures of them together. The list goes on.

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
People can just as easiy take your email, find your name/full name, search for your phone number, get your full address....

Perfect example is when I proved that "rev'd up racing" and "spooled up racing" were associated with each other! Took me 10 minutes to find address, numbers, facebooks with pictures of them together. The list goes on.
Don't forget about IP addresses too. Fortunately for me my IP is located about 3 miles away from my house. I also use proxy servers and VPN's.

Rich-PMS

haha i remember that, fucking epic pwn
I'm not one to fuck with.

I put her on BLAST on clubcivic. It was hilarious.

Also had someone on CC try to beat me by reversing a payment after I shipped his items. I got my money within 6 hours of sending paypal pictures of his address envelope, and reciept provin it shipped :)

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
ip's aren't pinpoint and change often

I'm not one to fuck with.

I put her on BLAST on clubcivic. It was hilarious.

Also had someone on CC try to beat me by reversing a payment after I shipped his items. I got my money within 6 hours of sending paypal pictures of his address envelope, and reciept provin it shipped :)
lawl

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights

It's sort of scary that people can find stuff like that so easily. Guess that's the tradeoff for using the internet.

8-bit

do what now?
Same goes for credit cards and debit cards. One swipe they have all of your info.