BOV sounds when I don't have a turbo... Lmao

RED Integra

Usually in 3rd or 4th gear it happens. I accelerate then my rpms drop then the noise happens what the hell is that? I have 1998 rs if that helps

Rx7driver4Life

My car makes a hiss that sounds like a turbo spooling in every gear under certain throttle input. Then again i have a Skunk2 intake manifold and throttle body and a SR intake. I love the sound it makes it does it from like 2500 rpm to 4000 rpm under light throttle.

RED Integra

Obviously I don't have a BOV that's just what it sounds like. So it might be me grinding my gears that's what causes this? I doubt it tho. I'll check my intake for any cracks or leaks maybe something cam loose or not tight enough. Well this is right after I did an oil change then added more then usual amount of oil like 4 liters usually but my car seems to run out by the time I do another change so I added more like 2 more liters would that effect the car in a good or bad way?

Thanks

eiznekeM

Obviously I don't have a BOV that's just what it sounds like. So it might be me grinding my gears that's what causes this? I doubt it tho. I'll check my intake for any cracks or leaks maybe something cam loose or not tight enough. Well this is right after I did an oil change then added more then usual amount of oil like 4 liters usually but my car seems to run out by the time I do another change so I added more like 2 more liters would that effect the car in a good or bad way?

Thanks
Two extra litres is probably way too much. I know too much oil is just as bad for the engine, but I couldn't tell you why. Maybe someone else can help here? And grinding gears are caused from the clutch not being all the way in or your synchs going. I've tried going into third before and my tranny grinded and my friend thought it was a BOV, so it was just a suggestion.

RED Integra

When I said obviously I didn't intended it to u eiznekem the second post lol. I'm driving normally not letting off the gas and it seems to "left off" the gas by itself but my foot it still on it trying to go faster.

eiznekeM

When I said obviously I didn't intended it to u eiznekem the second post lol. I'm driving normally not letting off the gas and it seems to "left off" the gas by itself but my foot it still on it trying to go faster.
That seems a little more serious. I haven't a clue what it could be, have run a code reader on it?