Brakes and Rotors

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf: Why?

Even the track guys here run blanks. Slotted/drilled rotors are good for style points only.

A.S.C.DA9

You're* an idiot who only wants to hear how good he's doing...
Well you're an asshole that's talking shit. If you don't like what I post then stay the hell off. Enough said, have a fantastic day troll!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Noneed2Hate

Burning through brake pads faster than normal is super sweet

94RS

No fucks given.
You posted on a public forum... Maybe you should grow out of your Pampers before you brag about your shit parts to the internet.

A.S.C.DA9

You posted on a public forum... Maybe you should grow out of your Pampers before you brag about your shit parts to the internet.

Don't you have a job to be working at? Or do you just keep on posting negative comments on my post. You're starting to seem like the person who'd try to double clutch an automatic transmission..

94RS

No fucks given.
Don't you have a job to be working at? Or do you just keep on posting negative comments on my post. You're starting to seem like the person who'd try to double clutch an automatic transmission..

I do, actually. And that job also gives me the freedom to do whatever the hell I want to, which at this point, is making fun of you and your shit parts.

I remember you now though. You're the person that said you knew what you were talking about while asking how to build an engine... You know so much that, once again, you've made an idiot of yourself by bragging about your mad tyt3 drille/slotted trash.

Good enough of an answer for ya, bud?

A.S.C.DA9

1. I am not your bud, so don't call me that.
2. When was I ever bragging about my brakes and rotors?
3. You know what my job gives me? Fuck you money, witch allows me to give all the fucks I don't have. Now get the hell off my post.

94RS

No fucks given.
1. I am not your bud, so don't call me that.
You're pretty salty, bud. You should do something about that.

2. When was I ever bragging about my brakes and rotors?
First post of this thread. You didn't ask if they were good or bad or worth it, all you said was " I'm getting them put on soon" like we supposed to be jealous or something...

Then you got all offended when I asked why and gave an example of people who still use blanks, and their brakes are beat on much harder than anyone who drives on the street.

3. You know what my job gives me? Fuck you money, witch allows me to give all the fucks I don't have. Now get the hell off my post.

Again... Public forum, bud. Meaning I don't have to go anywhere.

But that's cool about your "fuck you" money. That just means you'll be spending more of that "fuck you" money on brake pads because you decided to go with the "fuck you" brakes.

And if any of that was supposed to make me feel bad about myself... Well, you've failed, bud. And you just keep making yourself look more derpy in the process.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Any reason for drilled and slotted? You actually lose braking surface with a drilled and slotted rotor, not to mention drilled are more fragile. Slotted is fine but I found that slotted rotors become blanks after time.

A.S.C.DA9

Any reason for drilled and slotted? You actually lose braking surface with a drilled and slotted rotor, not to mention drilled are more fragile. Slotted is fine but I found that slotted rotors become blanks after time.
They were extremely cheap ($130) thats for all four rotors and ceramic brake pads all around and I figured why not I'll try them out. I don't take my car to the track, so I didn't think nothing of it, till I start getting told all the disadvantages of them..
we run them for a bunch of reasons, one being theyre the cheapest to replace and we crack rotors way too frequently.