Build Thread?

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Imma get some this summer haha iehter some works or if moneys tight rota torques! haha but im gonna get my stock rims powdercoated bronze and put some nicce tires on for auto cross this summer 8)

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
i have the eibach pro kit as well and i love it. perfect drop, and nice handling. cant wait to see pics of them installed!

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I've got Eibach Sportline springs..... On my Jetta Lol... Eibach makes some good quality shit. You can trust the springs will hold up nicely and ride quality will be *okay*

Once I get some more money to waste, i'm going to buy a shitload of stickers too...... Most importantly, and definately the biggest is: NOS!!!!!

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Any one have instructions on how to do the springs i havent found much online for the integra.. every other car yes but not mine haha If you could let me know that'd be great i want to do them this weekend.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Small update!! installed my short shifter today! have like 2 pics ill post them in a minute but it took me and my buddy chris 45 minutes haha! it was sweet! and I LOVE IT!! it feels sooo good! :D just lettin everyone know! :)

ill take some more tomorrow!

EDIT- PICS

sorry theres so few! it was at work lol!

Last edited:

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
SOOO today i started doing my springs and failed miserably i got one done and its not even done! I couldnt get the bottom of my back left shock off we tried everything it wouldnt go its like melted to the rbber or something i dont even know! it suck though because i need my car for tomorrow! but not anymore i guess. i cant even get the spring seated right and i messed up a bolt in the front on accident it was dumb how it happend im pretty mad and wish i could have got full coilovers just dont have the money for that. anyway just though id tell everyone i started and it should b e done soonish. hopefully tomorrow

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
well apparently no one looks at my thread lol but i got the springs all on and took some sweet pics then my nikons len's broke :( depressing oh well im uploading pics now so they'll be up in a few

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
oh and i got an antenna delete! lol

here are all the pics

antenna delete

it sat like this for a day and a half lol fail

finally done!

picture time

took off the spoiler to see if i liked it kinda do gonna get plugs for the holes lol possibly

night time shots

lemme know what you think

Last edited:

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
Where do you get all those stickers? Obviously it doesn't have the parts lol......

Install those Eibach springs already!!!!

If you want 493whp, you better have a GT35 turbo sitting around too lol.....
haha and a fully built K20! but I like the cluster, did yo just change the bulbs?

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
lol maybbee k20's are pretty sick! but ya i put some blue L.E.D.s in off amazon .com they were like 5 bucks haha i like em

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
in coming!! lol ive been doing alotttt of research on what kit i want! and i meet a guy in town with some legit stuff too he's gonna help hook me up! but it will be soon! :)