Build Thread?

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
SOO little update got some NGK spark plug wires today they are sweet! and ordered a type r front strut today too! got a sick deal! will post pics when i get them in!

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
SOo i have the strut bar in and the spark plugs and my springs are one! lol but i dont have a working camera :'( its not good but i will post pics when i can!

VietTeg_12

Integ For The Win!!
Great job man. I love what you've done to the teg so far. Wish I had the money to be doin a lot of stuff you're doing. I still have to get mine repaired and up to par just to DD. Keep up the good work man

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Yea!! ive got my turbo kit if you didnt see i'll post pics its currently at a friends shop in the box still lol! but thats exciting! and im ordering the oil returnline kit probably monday depending on if i have the money and then my bday is coming up soon so that should be enough for hondata then BOOM kits on in a few days after :) oh and i should be getting some skunk2 pro c? or s? idkl the low end lol coilovers in about a week if all goes well :)

oppi-10

yin yin
nice build man, im lookin forward to seein the turbo fullly installed, hvae to get some videos up when its goin too. keep us updated

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
UPDATE!: Just ordered some tein basics or bought from a friend for uber cheap :D so im excited! i just need a couple more things for my turbo kit and we shall call it a day :D