build thread

NON-VTEC

i would stick with 16s man, but awesome bro teg PWR!!

DC2MAN1119

In terms of coilovers idk where people get there jollys off saying spring/shock combo are more expensive and are more stiff. Yeah right. With coilovers you can be picky some company's even let you choose spring rates for your desired stiffness.

Function and form type 1s and type 2s are exactly the damn same. Type 2s only give you dampening adjustment. And the only reason for that is to fine tune strip and auto x courses. If you aren't doing either thwn who gives a damn right.
I have skunk 2 pro 2 s on my teg. Stiff as hell(seriously I feel every bump. Doesn't help I'm like 1/2" off the ground) I can lay frame. All in all there not a bad ride. Also if you go lowet don't expect a stock ride its gonna be a little more rough depending on suspension you get and how low you take it.

Functions however are a less stiff than mine and if you looking for a more comfortable ride while just trying to eliminate wheel gap type 1s are definately for you.

On another note I guarentee you if you get spring/shock combo you WILL want coilovers soon after. The difference between the two is so noticable you never understood why you got springs in the first place.

Sry for my rant.

Consider it a badass bump.

Sent from my M9300 using Tapatalk

integra_mack

thanks for the input i think im gonna go skunk 2 pro 2 s coilovers just have to wait till i get some school stuff taken care of.

also im stuck between these two rims leaning more towards the gt3s

i kno rotas are cheap but i only plan on driving no track

whitedc4

d2's suck to clean dirt gets in those billets... i had them for a few weeks. hated them. get grids!

integra_mack

finally dropped her 2.0 in the front 1.5 in the back will be going lower VERY soon
before

after

used the Turtle Wax lens restorer kit 10$ to clean my headlights

before

after

huge difference

integra_mack

its been a while since ive updated so here u go!
got new tires

i blew my engine a few months back heres the story on that
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=80284
my engine as of now

since then ive done a few things while saving up for parts

painted my valve cover

finished product

test fitting

selling my rims
my for sale thread : http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=83285

picked up another block

my head was warped so im picking this up tomorrow