Bye Bye teggy

DarkDB1

Ok, Go do all that to avoid your car getting stolen... Or try to avoid it. That "go down there or i will" doesn't work either, They tell you that you are liable for your own actions and can be arrested for trespassing if its on private property (happened to a friend)...

Yea every car has a stigma. BMW stigma's a douche which I enjoy proving accurate, Honda's have instant ricers, TC's and Miata's do have a girly stigma which I never argued it didn't have. I just said a girly car that can out handle a integra and the reason i asked what experience you have with them is because you said they were delicate, So I figured you made that assumption on some sort of experience... Because the Miata's that I know of do alot of things better then my previous two Integra's have (and alot of friends'). They are durable cars that you can toss through a corner so willingly.

And Hgocasa it sounds like you guys have some sexuality confidence problems...

Something to think about

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Miata+swap&bav=on.2,or.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=800&bih=380

I saw a episode on speedtv where they were swapping a 5.7L V8 into a Miata... Miata swaps are very common.

Last edited:

Exige24

Ok, Go do all that to avoid your car getting stolen... Or try to avoid it. That "go down there or i will" doesn't work either, They tell you that you are liable for your own actions and can be arrested for trespassing if its on private property (happened to a friend)...

Yea every car has a stigma. BMW stigma's a douche which I enjoy proving accurate, Honda's have instant ricers, TC's and Miata's do have a girly stigma which I never argued it didn't have. I just said a girly car that can out handle a integra and the reason i asked what experience you have with them is because you said they were delicate, So I figured you made that assumption on some sort of experience... Because the Miata's that I know of do alot of things better then my previous two Integra's have (and alot of friends'). They are durable cars that you can toss through a corner so willingly.

And Hgocasa it sounds like you guys have some sexuality confidence problems...

Something to think about

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Miata+swap&bav=on.2,or.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&biw=800&bih=380

I saw a episode on speedtv where they were swapping a 5.7L V8 into a Miata... Miata swaps are very common.

You make it seem like it's not worth it to do all that stuff. What I'm saying is that when your car gets stolen, you don't give a shit. When you're car get's tolen, you're pulling out all the stops. So cops are lazy cunts. That much is true if your car gets stolen or it's sitting in your garage at home. Being pro active about it means you have more options and a way better chance to actually get your car back, which you will be EXTREMELY thankful you took in the event your car gets stolen.

I'm not knocking you man. I appreciate your point. A car's a car and should be taken on its own merits when you are driving it. That said, there are ALOT of cars that have those same or better merits to choose from. My original comment was made on the premise that there was a choice being made and I didn't support the pick......for the stated reasons. That's all.

Last edited:

01FTW

Theres nothing wrong with integra owners "glorifying" their cars. Theres nothing wrong with integra owners saying things like "I cant imagine not driving an Integra". Just because it isnt super rare or whatever, its special to those people.

I dont give 2 shits about old rotary engine mazda truck or cars from the 60s... no matter how fuggin rare they are, they arent for me.

Im 27. Owned my teg for 3 years and love it still...even more now than when I first got it I dont give a shit whether other people see it as "nothing special", its not those peoples' opinions that I care about... what I care most about is how I feel about my car. So, whether its considered a sports compact or economy car or whatever, I love my teg regardless!

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I Fuck chicks bro, no issues with my sexual confidence, I'm just saying, miatas are gay....nothing more :)

DarkDB1

You make it seem like it's not worth it to do all that stuff. What I'm saying is that when your car gets stolen, you don't give a shit. When you're car get's tolen, you're pulling out all the stops. So cops are lazy cunts. That much is true if your car gets stolen or it's sitting in your garage at home. Being pro active about it means you have more options and a way better chance to actually get your car back, which you will be EXTREMELY thankful you took in the event your car gets stolen.

I'm not knocking you man. I appreciate your point. A car's a car and should be taken on its own merits when you are driving it. That said, there are ALOT of cars that have those same or better merits to choose from. My original comment was made on the premise that there was a choice being made and I didn't support the pick......for the stated reasons. That's all.
Doing anything to a car other then repairs is not worth it if you think about it... It's a waste of money but we do it anyways. Why do all that when you can have a car that is already over looked by thieves?, You can pull out all the stops but it doesn't guarantee you will get the car back in one piece. I didn't think you were knocking me, I thought we were having a civilized debate.

Theres nothing wrong with integra owners "glorifying" their cars. Theres nothing wrong with integra owners saying things like "I cant imagine not driving an Integra". Just because it isnt super rare or whatever, its special to those people.

I dont give 2 shits about old rotary engine mazda truck or cars from the 60s... no matter how fuggin rare they are, they arent for me.

Im 27. Owned my teg for 3 years and love it still...even more now than when I first got it I dont give a shit whether other people see it as "nothing special", its not those peoples' opinions that I care about... what I care most about is how I feel about my car. So, whether its considered a sports compact or economy car or whatever, I love my teg regardless!
That's sentimental value. But excellent answer no less, Although when I used the word glorifying I also said "over" in front of it... You know people claiming their Integra with coilovers and basic boltons is a race car or a actual sports car. Theres a difference from you not caring and other people that do care and claim it to be something that it's not.

I Fuck chicks bro, no issues with my sexual confidence, I'm just saying, miatas are gay....nothing more :)
You said a bit more, You said respectable straight men don't drive Miata's... I can name several, you carried on to tell about your uncle who seems afraid of what other people think of him due to the Miata (where i said "you guys"), Makes me think he's not comfortable in his sexuality because he has to prove he likes women by driving a "manly" car... From the way it sounds is that there is alot of homophobia going around :p

Don't you just love stereo types?

Exige24

Doing anything to a car other then repairs is not worth it if you think about it... It's a waste of money but we do it anyways. Why do all that when you can have a car that is already over looked by thieves?, You can pull out all the stops but it doesn't guarantee you will get the car back in one piece. I didn't think you were knocking me, I thought we were having a civilized debate.

?
Eh, don't really agree with that. Just from a sound system perspective alone, I don't think there's even $200,000 cars that are stock out there that can do what or sound nicer than mine does. There's always, ALWAYS, room for improvement. :thumbs up

DarkDB1

Eh, don't really agree with that. Just from a sound system perspective alone, I don't think there's even $200,000 cars that are stock out there that can do what or sound nicer than mine does. There's always, ALWAYS, room for improvement. :thumbs up
Not all need audio improvement...

http://www.hemagazine.com/Lexicon_Hyundai_Genesis_Audio_System

A ton of bass by aftermarket subwoofers, only 4 6.5" speakers and a few tweeters don't make it the best... It is probably a vast improvement over the stock stereo in the Integra and in which case I will agree is much needed in these cars (and my 540i can use an upgrade too [10 speakers])... But there are cars that had the sound systems specifically designed for the cars.

jdean41

if miatas are so gay you fuck head come down here and hang with me on the mountains. U would understeer and run off the mountain if you even remotely tried to keep up with me. You own a stupid riced the fuck out integra that i could probably out run with my stock automatic sentra. Stop being a fuck head and be a real car guy. If you ever drove a miata that had a little work done to it you would realize how fucking stupid you actually are. IF you were in fact a lover of cars you would have respect for how good the miata really is. Come down here bro and ill hand you your tegs front bumper when i come back down from the mountain and c you in ditch, dumb fuck.

Exige24

if miatas are so gay you fuck head come down here and hang with me on the mountains. U would understeer and run off the mountain if you even remotely tried to keep up with me. You own a stupid riced the fuck out integra that i could probably out run with my stock automatic sentra. Stop being a fuck head and be a real car guy. If you ever drove a miata that had a little work done to it you would realize how fucking stupid you actually are. IF you were in fact a lover of cars you would have respect for how good the miata really is. Come down here bro and ill hand you your tegs front bumper when i come back down from the mountain and c you in ditch, dumb fuck.
Dude, it's not our fault you bought a chick car. Just a word of advice. If you ever need body work done on your Miata and the painter suggests you paint the entire car pink, tell him unequivocally. "No!".

Exige24

Not all need audio improvement...

http://www.hemagazine.com/Lexicon_Hyundai_Genesis_Audio_System

A ton of bass by aftermarket subwoofers, only 4 6.5" speakers and a few tweeters don't make it the best... It is probably a vast improvement over the stock stereo in the Integra and in which case I will agree is much needed in these cars (and my 540i can use an upgrade too [10 speakers])... But there are cars that had the sound systems specifically designed for the cars.
Yeah, I don't have a standard setup That Hyundai Genesis don't have shit on my system. It's barely even comparable. And what is that slated for? 2012 models? My car is 18 years old damn it, 19 by that time. Fuuuuu.......
lol Like I said.....

Hyundais are HORRIBLY derivative cars BTW. Almost invariably passworthy.

Last edited:

DarkDB1

Yeah, I don't have a standard setup That Hyundai Genesis don't have shit on my system. It's barely even comparable. And what is that slated for? 2012 models? My car is 18 years old damn it, 19 by that time. Fuuuuu.......
lol Like I said.....

Hyundais are HORRIBLY derivative cars BTW. Almost invariably passworthy.
That Hyundai has been out for 3 years

Hyundai has picked up their quality substantially recently, Check out the reviews on some of their cars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DphtJJxDnBQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwm5rWyoIPw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrQNP3x0RvU

Neither of us can compare your sound system to the Genesis' because you haven't heard it's stereo and i havent heard yours, so it's a blank statement with no real world comparison.

jdean41

hows the miatas handleing ive always been curious
I can take curves running 90 and barely have to lift and still get no underseer whats so ever. IT will just ever so slightly step the rear out but its controlled. Its amazing

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Don't pull the rice card on me, I bought it that way, I'm trying to de rice it, it needed to be saved, and that's what I did, don't try to be an internet gangster, its not scary, I will obviously never meet you or that miata, but, I've driven my aunts miata, slow, and unspirited, so I can clearly be a judge of its stock performance, which is what I care about, depending on what sentra it is, you probably could win, do I care, no, and in reference to my uncle, let's drop him from the conversation, I feel that I should be the one taking hits, not him, I say that in a calm manner, I shouldn't have brought him in this, it was merely a statement that even at a mature age, most men wouldn't drive them based on their reputations, so all future shots at me not him, thanks guys, anyone can swap a huge motor in any car really, I've seen geo metros with v8 swaps, but let's calm down and keep it a mature debate like darkdb1 said