Canadian144's DC4 RS buildup!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Picked up a shell from Malice..
Sounds like JDMR to me :)

Wicked work man, keep up the progress and if you're ever down in the Niagara region let me know :D

Canadian144

Ill give you $600 for it :thumbs up :p
Haha she's never going to be sold! At least not while under construction....

Picked up a shell from Malice..
Sounds like JDMR to me :)

Wicked work man, keep up the progress and if you're ever down in the Niagara region let me know :D
Yup! He's the man on JDMR. And thanks! Yeah I'll let you know.... lots of nice roads down there to go cruising on! Just need to finish the car first haha.

Canadian144

Alright...

This weekend I moved the silver shell out. Need to strip the rear disk conversion & remove the winter rims/tires to sell. Then need to cut the quarter panels. I'll be selling the RS DC4 seats, so I put the DA seats (that came in the silver shell) in the car to last until I have something fixed back.

Also got this rear subframe bar for free so I suppose I'll be using it in addition to the ASR brace I plan to get.

Here's a shot of the Legend & 94 RS stored for the next few weeks....

My priority:
1) part out 93 Legend sedan I bought to make some space and some money
2) cut rear QPs/rear disk/rims from silver DC4
3) 3.5 swap the 92 Legend coupe (among other things)
4) finish the 92 GSR
5) finish the 94 RS

R13

The other asshole
Subbed, Best f***ing project ever!

And Nice wrx 8)

Last edited:

96LSteg

Jemel
I was confused for a minute...I was like i just commented on a thread with a red car and now there is a totally different car lol....sub'd can't wait to see how this turns out!

Canadian144

Subbed, Best f***ing project ever!

And Nice wrx 8)
Thanks man! Idk about best! But it's gonna be awesome when it's done.

And nice spot! It's an 09 STI :lol: My dad's car, I think he's only put 16,000 miles on it since new and it's all stock still. He has two other DDs. I love driving it though, you find a nice stretch of road and put your foot down... holy shit. Sometimes makes me wonder why I am building Hondas instead of saving up for a beast like that....

I was confused for a minute...I was like i just commented on a thread with a red car and now there is a totally different car lol....sub'd can't wait to see how this turns out!
Hahahhahahaha. Thanks man. Yeah having two Integras is time consuming lol. Add in a Legend coupe too! And I might be getting a RHD glasstop CRX shell haha.... having the space for all of them is both a blessing & a curse.

OLDSKOOLACURA

You have a legend!

I'm a legend owner also ( 1993 sedan LS), I love that damn car.

Sadly if you are parting it out go to acura legend. Org I'm a member there also.

Lot of good people there that also are legend fans.

Also sick build you got going.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Canadian144

You have a legend!

I'm a legend owner also ( 1993 sedan LS), I love that damn car.

Sadly if you are parting it out go to acura legend. Org I'm a member there also.

Lot of good people there that also are legend fans.

Also sick build you got going.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Haha thanks man. Yeah I've seen you on the Legend forum before lol, pretty sure I commented on your integra build. Same screenname.

But yeah I'm keeping my Legend coupe. But I bought a 93 parts sedan (5 speed w/Konis, replacement JDM C32A) for like $220 so I'm going to part it out (all the manual swap parts, interior) and keep the 5 speed tranny as a spare for the one in my coupe.

Canadian144

Hah there hasn't been too much, I've been away at university, currently on a 6 month co-op (paid at least so more money for mods!). Will be much more when I'm back in July.

Ill update this thread tonight with all the parts I've recently acquired.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Canadian144

So all I've done is buy stuff haha.

Roll bar that needs to be welded in:

15x6.5 +45mm BBS wheels, they're 5 bolt, about 12lb/rim, will be powdercoated black and used as track wheels:

Skunk2 Megapower exhaust (needs to be cleaned but overall in pretty good shape):

finally, oem Type R rear LCA (had to buy the rear shocks/springs too, didn't want them haha). Will be replacing bushings with Prothanes.

So yeah, once I'm home for good this summer I need to start doing the body work, and pickup a 5 bolt setup from a JDM importer. Still need to buy quite a few suspension components, some fixed bucket seats, and freshen up the B18C1 to drop in.