Car Care/Detailing Thread

94RS

No fucks given.
Did the other two bolts for the fuel rail cover. Also gave all the visible black plastics under the hood a light coat of Meguiars Ultimate tire gel.

R13

The other asshole
Come wash my truck, it needs a proper wash/wax baaaad. I'll give ya $30 and some pizza. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Also just realized from my last engine bay shot that there's globs of wax stuck on the wiper cowl :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
We got papa johns, dominos, an Italian family owns a place that's good as fuck, fox's den... they got jumbo fuckers called "Big Daddy's" :lol:

Or we can do little caesars, which I'm sure you love :naughty:

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh yeah, you know me... I just love spending $5 on cardboard covered in grease.

R13

The other asshole
I can do that myself anyway :lol:

It just needs a good wash with proper technique, which I can't really do right now because no foam cannon/pressure washer/wash mitts/drying towels... all that shit.

94RS

No fucks given.
How is it that you (or your grandfather?) have a garage full of tools, but no pressure washer? :lol:

The wash mitt, foam cannon and drying towels maybe comes to about $30.

R13

The other asshole
We both have gas ones (We both have garages full of tools and shit, Some of mine are from my dead dad :lol: but most I've bought.) Both pressure washers are 2500-3000psi tho... I'm not looking to sandblast the dirt off :lol:

R13

The other asshole
They're both from the early 2000s so they're kinda behind on that kind of "technology" :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Then get an electric one like I did :lol: That little fucker is awesome if your driveway is big enough.