Car riding rough

TheCrimsonStar

Thanks. Do you still think it could be my cat converter by any chance?

Nick_C78

It is possible. But spend that 10 dollars to fix that exhaust leak first. And then we will see how it goes from there. Cats are expensive dude. Start cheap first.

TheCrimsonStar

Yeah I'll get those ordered. I can get a cat for $75 from Auto Zone. lol. Thanks for your help. I'll post back here or PM you once I have those gaskets installed. I found them on Auto Zone's website, I'm gonna pick them up right now.

Nick_C78

You should talk to NastyDB8 about those autozone cats. They are pieces of crap.

NastyDB8

You should talk to NastyDB8 about those autozone cats. They are pieces of crap.
Yup they are crap my engine blew that sucka out completely I have a hollow CAT currently. Autozone CAT FTL! :evil: Now this is my experience.

Last edited:

decision4life

Not really once you figure out what your doin its not bad, you just need a feeler gauge, flat head screw driver, and a 12mm wrench ( cant remember if its 10mm or 12mm)

TheCrimsonStar

So I'm gonna put that flange gasket on in a few minutes...and if it's still acting up (which it probably will) I'm going to say F*CK the cat converter and buy a test pipe. I'm so over this issue lol.

EDIT

Just ordered the test pipe. Invidia brand. If this doesn't fix it then I have no clue what it could be.

Last edited:

2kdb7

I've done pretty much everything he's done and it still continues which makes me think my rings are fried.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2