Celica Vs RSX Type S

jdmgsr04

well me and my homeboi with a white celica with Intake and exhaust and a kit we were crusing to see a movie on way there at the light and what did we see a RSX Type S man this RSX was bad ass Type R head lights and shit we were going at it fucking supercharged taking us in third gear we race again and he took us 4th gear all i could hear is he's supercharged.

DownShift96GSR

So let me see if I got the story straight. You were rollin to a movie with your homie in his white Celica that has intake and exhaust and a body kit. You pull up to a light next to an RSX Type S with Type R headlights and a supercharger. Your boy trys to race him but the RSX pulls him in 3rd then you race again and the Type S pulls your boy in 4th. Is that about right? Cuz if it is, your boy shouldn't have thought twice before going up against a Type S

blackgsr

hell no

jdmgsr04 said:
well me and my homeboi with a white celica with Intake and exhaust and a kit we were crusing to see a movie on way there at the light and what did we see a RSX Type S man this RSX was bad ass Type R head lights and shit we were going at it fucking supercharged taking us in third gear we race again and he took us 4th gear all i could hear is he's supercharged.
hell no ur boy shouldnt have touched the type-s. the rsx would kill the celica supercharged or not.

jav8or

should the celica win against a supercharged rsx, no
but when everything is stock, its all even......plain and simple

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
jav8or said:
Celica GT 140 hp
Celica GTS 180 HP
RSX 160hp
RSX type S 200 hp

NO WAY

94DC2nAL

Gotta take mods, weight and gearing into that, Slow_99. Also driver.

With just a intake, header and exhaust.. i put more than 2 cars on a rsx type 2 with i/h/e, kit and wheels from a 40kick.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
Stupid question..what should does a supercharger make? i kno what a turbo sounds like...hehe and what does bodykit and jdm headlights have to do with speed?, even my base can beat ur friend's celica..why would u go up against a type s?

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
Celicas asre much lighter than the RSXs.

celicas are roughly 2500-2600 lbs whereas the RSXs are 2800 i believe

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
94DC2nAL said:
Gotta take mods, weight and gearing into that, Slow_99. Also driver.

With just a intake, header and exhaust.. i put more than 2 cars on a rsx type 2 with i/h/e, kit and wheels from a 40kick.

Correct BUT jav8or said "when everything is stock it is even"

jav8or

slow_99integra said:
Correct BUT jav8or said "when everything is stock it is even"
when everthing is stock it is even (with 02-04 rsx-s)
the gt-s and rsx-s have similar times down the line
can you explain to me how it isnt?

type dc2

jav8or said:
no way.. the gts would still get creamd!

type dc2

jav8or said:
when everthing is stock it is even (with 02-04 rsx-s)
the gt-s and rsx-s have similar times down the line
can you explain to me how it isnt?
my friends have those car, they race all the time rsx wins... they switch drivers to see if its the drivers fault... the rsx-s still wins (they are stockd out too)

jav8or

type dc2 said:
my friends have those car, they race all the time rsx wins... they switch drivers to see if its the drivers fault... the rsx-s still wins (they are stockd out too)
tell your friend to shift past 7800 rpms