Center Consoles mods?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
They were like that because our fat asses wouldnt be drinking 32 oz sodas on our way to work or school. I like mine the way they are :D
The increase of size in the cup options has been exponential. Ever since McDick's came out with 43 ounce cups, they've been pushing larger sizes ever since

XxCaryxX

I always have a 20 ounce bottle of soda or the slightly larger powerade and I stick them between the seat and the center console right before the seatbelt buckle. It works for me for short and long trips alike and the lady never complains either. :lol:

stroke me b18

posting for post count
I always have a 20 ounce bottle of soda or the slightly larger powerade and I stick them between the seat and the center console right before the seatbelt buckle. It works for me for short and long trips alike and the lady never complains either. :lol:
THIS. Or between the door and seat.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
do what I do and let the gf hold the drinks.. or someone on here mount a tow hook on there center console.. by arm rest

here one you could do on your teggy but the cost is $40:lol:

Last edited:

gs300cky

so what has everyone done to ghetto rig this issue or improve it? any pics? i like the tow hook but thats expensive for just one cup holder lol

DohctorRob

The Dohctor is in
do what I do and let the gf hold the drinks.. or someone on here mount a tow hook on there center console.. by arm rest

here one you could do on your teggy but the cost is $40:lol:

where is that attached it looks like it blocks the e-brake from being used

DohctorRob

The Dohctor is in
yea thats a great idea you forget go to rip on your ebrake and throw coffee everywhere haha I have a slightly better idea for one I just need to find a big enough tow hook

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^LMFAO you must be stoned or high to forgot the hot steamy coffee, for real, I think its a great ideal but not $40 worth, I've also seen a guy put a cup holder in center console, i'm trying to find pic now.

DohctorRob

The Dohctor is in
no no im gonna make a swing out cup holder that hides under the arm rest and now that im high as fuck im trying to make it almost mechanical in how it works haha I can't explain it really but it'll be tight I might even sell it haha