Championship White Anyone?

kuntrykracker66

...just like how the ITRs arent "real" Type- Rs unless its in championship white.... some ppl get WAY tooo wrapped up in "Scenes"

Prozon

Kris
Your just jealous you don't have an awesome racecar bed.

Also. That was funny, and gross.. all at the same time. Lmao.

da9_vito

Hazardous Grounds
mine is Champ white but its all faded and dirty. does that count? if not im about to repaint it but not a champ white. its gonna be brighter.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i know the history of the color tam.....but 90% of people who go out of their way to paint their cars that color...do not!

michaelz

i love it, it's easy to keep clean.

used to wash mine when i had a chance but these days i CBF. dirt doesn't affect it much since it's not arctic white.

DeathMetalTony

I want to thank everyone one for their openion. I just liked the idea of seeing a CW DA I like how they look on DC's just wanted to get an idea for my paint job for next year or so.

My co-worker who I got my car from to me he wanted to paint it Matte White and the roof painted Jet Black.

Thanks, Tony.

01FTW

CW just looks beautiful IMO. Its very bright and clean looking, really stands out. I wish my teg was CW.

whitedc4

cw sucks. it looks yellow in the sun light and in pictures it's super deceiving and looks way brighter than it really is. parking next to actual white cars depresses me. i wasn't wanting cw when i got my car painted i had given him the gpw color code however he said the two colors were the same... smd. no they're not.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
cw sucks. it looks yellow in the sun light and in pictures it's super deceiving and looks way brighter than it really is. parking next to actual white cars depresses me. i wasn't wanting cw when i got my car painted i had given him the gpw color code however he said the two colors were the same... smd. no they're not.
LMAoooooooooo!