Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
So you just have one quick release on each side to hold it? They look good man, way better than the rubber bands.

Nick_C78

One quick release each side and then theres the 3 push pins on the top center grill, which I may just start using zip ties for after the pins break.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea I was wondering if you still used the push pins. It seems like some posts with cotter pins would work well for those?

Nick_C78

Maybe. I am tinkering with some ideas. There almost can't be a post or a stud because it can't lift that high with the headlights since it has to tuck under. Zip ties are cheap, but I do want something and won't require tools and reusable...I'm open to ideas.

Nick_C78

Thanks, Yeah I saw that today right before I sent you the PM about those latches. Thats actually how I found them.

Nick_C78

Thanks guys. The car is still getting worked on though. Don't let that fool you. I have done quite a bit since my last update...I will get pics once I have time. It is just with trailer rental and gas for truck, track days are more expensive now. However, the risk vs reward is better.

OneFastGSR

What's your opinion on the skunk2 alpha header? I didn't want to get a rep but it looked like best header for the $. I've heard somewhere it was holding you back.?

Nick_C78

Nah the header is fine, it just caused weird peaky spots. The cams are holding me back. I don't plan on upgrading them ever though.