check engine light

mirrorimg

ok so i am a little slow. haha sorry for posting up 2 forums. but so i jumped the plug and the check engine light blinks, but heres how it reads and i have know idea what it means. it will turn off and the turn on, be a long one and theann it will blink twice short. so is that a code 12 or is that 2?
Long = increment of 10
Short = increment of 1

So you have code #12

And referencing the link I posted up, it is this code
12 - Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) System

LoneDrifter

hey im new to the forum and i read this post yesterday so i went to read the ecu blinks but when i turned the key to the on position the light stayed on meaning no blinks its was jus solid so does dat mean the code is 0 or was i duin the procedure wrong my CEL is on too

vikkiA1

2nd gen G
jumping CEL service wire (to throw trouble code)

hey do any of u know if u have to have the key already on, when u jump it? or do u jump it, then turn the key on? any advice would appreciated, thanx

vikkiA1

2nd gen G
CEL service wire help

my teg is a 91, but has a 92 swap w/ecu&harness. so theres no led. i can only find 1 lose wire coming from under the passenger dash area and its 3pin. my book and another person say thats my data link connector and not to jump it. they say the service wire is 2pin, but i ripped out all the trim&carpet and cant find the other wire they say is there. is my car just ghetto?or r they confused? thanx for any input anybody has