Check Out My New Car!!

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
are those oem fogs? i can't tell from the angle. the teg looks really clean it just needs to be lowered and amber corners imo

DErath126

I just had the car checked out about a week ago and everything was perfect he said. I'm thinking about lowering it but I just don't want to spend alot of money. I also am looking to buy those halo projectors lights but I can't seem to find a tutorial on how to install them.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
dont buy the halo's they look lik eyou dont have a clue what your doing customizing a car... dont slam it, its not even going to improve the handling any more than just lowering it. i say put an itr rear wing in place of the stock one and get a lip on there.

OK somebody explain this!^^^^ everybody seems to love to slam their integras, mine sits at stock height with 18 inch rims so its tall but it still looks good, i used to drive my friends integras around when they were lowered and omg it was a pain in the ass cause id shit myslef every single bump,pothole,rock, newspaper,rabbit,child,pencil and ant that was in the road in fear of either scraping or taking the whole front end off the car... So explain why you guys enjoy having that hastle all day long? and if theres any ways around being soo dam cautious about every imperfection on the road pls tell me so i can have the confidence to lower mine
I guess an easy way to explain it is this: There is a "Super Sexy Slammed" Integra thread on this forum, not a "Super Sexy Stock height with Monter truck wheels" tread. :roll:
There are other reason's such as performance, but we can get into those later.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
You don't have to slam it, you can just do a moderate lowering, I live in MO and our roads are horrible. I did a 1.5 in drop on my teg... I still have a great ride and I don't hit my lip on stuff all the time. Agree with going with the amber corners but they are getting harder and harder to find. Also stay away from halos.. the only thing I would recommend with ur lighting is maybe getting HID's.

and btw.... wingless is a must :rocker:

Here is an idea of ur car with no wing, no rear wiper and a 1.5 lower (lucky for you my car is even silver :lol:)

Last edited:

DErath126

I appreciate all the help. I tried removing the wing earlier and there is like a break light wire running into it, what do I do with that and what is the best way to cover the screw holes?

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
front lip! and i have some springs you can buy for 145 shipped i have two kits i just got some full coilovers :)