Christian Integra Squad

DuckFat

I would like to be apart of this group. It's nice to have a thread with people that have passion for the car and passion for Christ.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Look at the numbers posted at the beginning of the page and grab the next one. :)
Glad to have some new members. :)

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Hey Lacrea helped me out too. Its hard even as an adult man i never new religion could be more than just sitting quietly in a church building. I had a ruff up bringing and in a night of drinking and chasing women i found god through lecrae's music and ive been moved and found a way that i could find and talk to god. I look forward to life and what he has for me. If it wasn't for god bringing lecrea and his music in my life im not sure id still be here. Just wanted to share God bless guys
Thanks for sharing bro. I'm glad he helped you! My story with Lecrae is much more bland. I was blessed to have a good family with amazing living conditions growing up. I have lived in National Parks all my life (because my Dad is a Ranger). Anyway, I have always been Catholic (which to those who don't understand is just a type of christian like Methodist or Orthodox) but Lecrae has helped me stay strong during college and stay to the straight and narrow. He is truly a light in this darkening world.

PS - Nick, thanks for being so active in this thread.

Ted's Owner

Charly[horse];1240020 said:
Thanks for sharing bro. I'm glad he helped you! My story with Lecrae is much more bland. I was blessed to have a good family with amazing living conditions growing up. I have lived in National Parks all my life (because my Dad is a Ranger). Anyway, I have always been Catholic (which to those who don't understand is just a type of christian like Methodist or Orthodox) but Lecrae has helped me stay strong during college and stay to the straight and narrow. He is truly a light in this darkening world.

PS - Nick, thanks for being so active in this thread.
No problem, Charly. It's always good to hear how God is moving through people, and it just makes it more interesting with fellow Integra owners.

FYI, If y'all are wanting to check out a different sort of Christian band, you could check out the band Estoria (www.estoriarock.com, and they have a Facebook, ReverbNation, ArtistSignal, etc.). They are a local band in my area that is blowing up really quick with their music and message. They've already had offers from two record deals that I'm aware of, and they currently hold #2 on the music charts in my area. It's a girl-lead Christian rock band, and they definitely radiate God's love through their performances and lyrics.

TheCrimsonStar

Skillet's new album Rise comes out the 25th. I went all fanboy last month and preordered the deluxe package with a t shirt and necklace and paid extra to have it at my house on the 25th. I need help.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Ted's Owner

Skillet's new album Rise comes out the 25th. I went all fanboy last month and preordered the deluxe package with a t shirt and necklace and paid extra to have it at my house on the 25th. I need help.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
I'm also debating on getting this album.. 8)

Ted's Owner

Charly[horse];1249590 said:
^Lol, I love Skillet but I'm not so sure about this upcoming album. I heard the single and it was meh
Which single did you hear? They have three of them out already.