CI Official DB Squad thread pt.2

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
Lol its primed but its a hot rod grey color if I REM right....I had a set of matching fat 5's but stupid ppl made off with the back 2. So I've got the old skool bbs in the rear and the 5 in the front

DerekLS

Hey brothas, check out my member's ride thread, i re-painted some enkei rims i got hooked up with:thumbs up

built_ls

Lol its primed but its a hot rod grey color if I REM right....I had a set of matching fat 5's but stupid ppl made off with the back 2. So I've got the old skool bbs in the rear and the 5 in the front
that sucks. I would put both up for trade on craigslist. trade two bbs for two fat fives or vis versa...that way your rims can match again....

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
I'm not in too much of a hurry cuz I've got a ere of mint ls's coming my way...I'd like to find 2 more NBA and do em up a goldfish bronze or polish the fat 5's

miloiii123

Thanks man, its an auto (yeah.....) but I'm just turnin' 17 in a few days so I'm trying to save up some cash and then I will decide on what to do next. Either new suspension (I have new oem struts and pro-kit springs), exterior, or minor performance upgrades.

built_ls

looks real clean I wouldnt worry too much about performance upgrade on an auto four door, thats just me. but iwould get some nice accessories

miloiii123

Acceories like?
I've completed my sound system, I just don't know what I should start on first, maybe a front lip?

miloiii123

Alright.
Id love to get some hid's but I'm debating on getting them or waiting and eventually retrofitting em.

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
naw Bro plug and play still look clean with stock...all I did was restore the lenses so they were super clear and its legit ill post some pics up later

DerekLS

Thanks man, its an auto (yeah.....) but I'm just turnin' 17 in a few days so I'm trying to save up some cash and then I will decide on what to do next. Either new suspension (I have new oem struts and pro-kit springs), exterior, or minor performance upgrades.
I gotta auto too8) Yeah i'd just lower it & throw on some nice wheels brotha