CI Official DB Squad thread pt.2

1stgsr

Grocery Getter
i want to get a rear visor. anyone has a link to where i can get a visor for around 50-75 dollars? I want one for the summer.

i've been holding on to the answer to this for a long time bc i finally found one that truly fits our 4drs and i love having that hard to find part but i know the frustration of seeing them on every other honda/acura....so her it is my brothas...ill try to rem to get some pics up of mine tonight

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=integra+rear+visor+4dr&_sacat=0&_stpos=78758&_sop=15&gbr=1&_dmpt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&_odkw=integra+rear+visor&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313

built_ls

i've been holding on to the answer to this for a long time bc i finally found one that truly fits our 4drs and i love having that hard to find part but i know the frustration of seeing them on every other honda/acura....so her it is my brothas...ill try to rem to get some pics up of mine tonight

http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=integra+rear+visor+4dr&_sacat=0&_stpos=78758&_sop=15&gbr=1&_dmpt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&_odkw=integra+rear+visor&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313
which one did you get out of the three?

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i love the mugen 1st gen wing. that olive green one. but...i doubt they made it for a DB. DB's get no love.

Last edited:

91b20ed

the old guy
mugen did not make a wing for 4 dr. but wings west makes a replica of that wing for the 4 dr. thats what i plan on going with. they didnt make side skirts either, but lucky for me wings west makes those too. at least ill have a real lip, lol. mugen gave us no love.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
mugen did not make a wing for 4 dr. but wings west makes a replica of that wing for the 4 dr. thats what i plan on going with. they didnt make side skirts either, but lucky for me wings west makes those too. at least ill have a real lip, lol. mugen gave us no love.
seriously? link me please :)

built_ls

why does it matter if the wing is for two doors or four doors, cant u still screw it in there or is the four door trunk a different size or something? i understand that the side skirts would be too short....

91b20ed

the old guy
the db trunk is alot different than the dc hatch. the pitch of it is completely different. if you tried to install that wing on a 4 dr it wouldnt fit at all.