CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

yeah, i am looking at an airbox on ebay and it doesnt have one and it is for a 92 integra. So do some have it and some not, and ultimately does it matter
It really doesn't matter. The snorkel runs to a smaller air filter that is there in case someone waits so long to change the main filter that it stops up and creates a blockage. This way enough air still gets in.
I actually blocked the snorkel off on my air box when I did the DIY Icebox on my DB2. That way the only air that is drawn in is the air being fed through the velocity stack in the bumper.

Alright so I had this 4Runner that I was trying to sell. I was talking to this guy that was selling a bike and needed a family car because his gf had her baby premature. So we traded straight up I wasn't aware of any problem with the thing and neither was he. So we trade, bill of sale saying we will mail the titles to each other.

I mail title and he claims to mail his. He suddenly finds all these problems with it and refuses to mail the title. I'm still dealing with that bulls***.
Do you have the bike? Have you talked to a lawyer?

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Do you have the bike? Have you talked to a lawyer?
Yup, I have that and a bill of sale saying it's mine. I let my LPO know and he said to do everything I can by myself to get it and if nothing happens the Navy will get involved.

dlo253

Hows the squad been?? Haha.. anybody get a chance to talk to Jay Jay about the decals?

eamc420

what up guys hows everyone been? was wondering what coilovers are you guys running i just got my tax return in and now im planning on getting coilovers but dont know which ones to get

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I took new pics with a new part that pep boys had, surprisingly. Stand by.

edit: got a wink mirror from pep boys this afternoon. I was slightly blown away when I saw it was real and not some pos replica. Function & Form stickers: installed.

Last edited:
I took new pics with a new part that pep boys had, surprisingly. Stand by.

edit: got a wink mirror from pep boys this afternoon. I was slightly blown away when I saw it was real and not some pos replica. Function & Form stickers: installed.

You liked mine that much huh? lol.
If you sweet talk me, and give me a deal on those blades, I just might make you a set of mounts like mine so that you can keep your sun visors, have the mirror mounted where it should be so as to sit at the proper location to give you the best view of everything behind you and not have it feel so close to you. Yea, I did take all that into account when I made mine. :D

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
You liked mine that much huh? lol.
If you sweet talk me, and give me a deal on those blades, I just might make you a set of mounts like mine so that you can keep your sun visors, have the mirror mounted where it should be so as to sit at the proper location to give you the best view of everything behind you and not have it feel so close to you. Yea, I did take all that into account when I made mine. :D
I do wanna sell the blades but I want a set of diamond racing, Enkie92s or Axis OGs with decent tires first. And some brackets would be nice, Bec isn't going to be thrilled that she no longer has a sun visor.

red.line

FML
Threw the DB2 up for sale to see what kind of interest it'll get.
If I get my asking price..I might have to let her go. :(

(Yes, I'm posting this everywhere so I can hear from you what a DUMBASS I am hahaha.)