CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
So lately I have seen a chick driving an AGP DB2 on blades around town. I found out today that she works at the dealership next to the one my gf works at. She bought it from one of the Techs there because she "likes the color:roll:. Oh yea, its got the original B17 and YS1 too...she got it for $2500. She wont sell it either. I just pray she doesn't do altezza tails or a body kit.
It's a '92 and I know who sold it to her. My buddy Jason had 2 DB2's and I bought his first one in 2009 and then I was going to buy his second one before christmas but I decided not to.

It's a '92 and I know who sold it to her. My buddy Jason had 2 DB2's and I bought his first one in 2009 and then I was going to buy his second one before christmas but I decided not to.
LOL. Why didn't you get it if he only wanted $2500? Is it that bad off? The guy at Nissan said it was in really good condition.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
LOL. Why didn't you get it if he only wanted $2500? Is it that bad off? The guy at Nissan said it was in really good condition.
I couldn't take on another car with all I had going on at the time. Now I wish I had. It got broken into right after he offered it to me though. Stole some Skunk2 Pro-C coilovers and a headunit.

I couldn't take on another car with all I had going on at the time. Now I wish I had. It got broken into right after he offered it to me though. Stole some Skunk2 Pro-C coilovers and a headunit.
I hear ya. I'm on the hunt for an AGP DB2 at the moment.

red.line

You all may be happy to know that despite being offered my asking price of 5000 from the perfect would-be next owner, I have decided to keep the DB2. :)

Last edited:
So, I removed the stickers from my wink mirror today. Well, I left the "I <3 Boobies", the "Hydrocarbon powered eco vehicle", and the USMC globe and anchor stickers. Gotta show support. Just got rid of the "sticker bomb" thing. Too many people doing that these days.
Anyway. I found an AGP DB2 with 200k miles on it. Motor was rebuilt around 100k. Guy wants $5k. I wish I was joking on the price too. Obviously I'm not gonna pay that much.

dlo253

Damn. So...might as well put the word out. Its a longggg shot. But I need a b17 block... figured this may be a good place to state that. Even though shipping will be fkn rediculous..I don't wanna substitute with any other block lol

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
So, I removed the stickers from my wink mirror today. Well, I left the "I <3 Boobies", the "Hydrocarbon powered eco vehicle", and the USMC globe and anchor stickers. Gotta show support. Just got rid of the "sticker bomb" thing. Too many people doing that these days.
Anyway. I found an AGP DB2 with 200k miles on it. Motor was rebuilt around 100k. Guy wants $5k. I wish I was joking on the price too. Obviously I'm not gonna pay that much.
I'd sell you mine for $3,900. $3,500 without the blades.