CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

dlo253

I know right? I'm gonna paint eventually since I need to fix my fenders and whatnot. Debating if I wanna keep it white or go AGP. Everyones got it it seems like but its just soo sexy! Lol

Jeremy_Mathew

is the aztec green pearl really the rarest one?
and i got this car for stupid cheap i knew they were rare but not this rare.
plus the kid i bought it from didnt realize what he had.
its all origanal besides exhuast has hight milage but plan to have it rebuilt, soon

Jeremy_Mathew

The front bumper has been hit with a curb im assuming and has cracked it.. i was wondering if the agp is only a gsr color?
and if the 92-93 bumpers are all the same as the gsr one?

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
The front bumper has been hit with a curb im assuming and has cracked it.. i was wondering if the agp is only a gsr color?
and if the 92-93 bumpers are all the same as the gsr one?
AGP is only a GS-R color. You can buy cans of it from automotivetouchup.com

dlo253

And yes the bumpers are the same. As long as its 92-93. The 90-91 front bumpers are different.

red.line

AGP is only a GS-R color. You can buy cans of it from automotivetouchup.com
False, AGP was available on the RS as well (I'm sure you've all seen my winter beater ;) )

And technically, the Flint Black Metallic DB2's are the rarest as it was only sold in Canada (much like how white was only in the States) and Canada's DB2 production numbers is about 1/4 of that of the US.

dlo253

False, AGP was available on the RS as well (I'm sure you've all seen my winter beater ;) )

And technically, the Flint Black Metallic DB2's are the rarest as it was only sold in Canada (much like how white was only in the States) and Canada's DB2 production numbers is about 1/4 of that of the US.
I thought so.
yeah the Flint black is pretty rare. I have the white with all black interior,minus the gsr seats of course, and armrest.. I heard somewhere that it is super rare? Not sure, but I think its a good combo lol