CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
False, AGP was available on the RS as well (I'm sure you've all seen my winter beater ;) )

And technically, the Flint Black Metallic DB2's are the rarest as it was only sold in Canada (much like how white was only in the States) and Canada's DB2 production numbers is about 1/4 of that of the US.
Is it really? I thought it was a DB2 only color. I searched and can't find anything pointing either way. Sure your RS wasn't repainted?

red.line

Yup! I tried searching to see if I could find a list that had trim-specific paint codes but I couldn't find anything, but I've seen a number of AGP RS' around here.
It's possible it was Canada only for the RS, who knows. And it was also available for the EG apparently. ;)

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Yeah I've seen all kinds of cars painted AGP but I can't find a list of what cars came with what original paint.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I'm tired of my exhaust sounding like shit so I'm going to the junkyard in a few days to pick an OEM exhaust from a car.

Only question is can it bolt up to an aftermarket header?

92gsrboy

Yeah I've seen all kinds of cars painted AGP but I can't find a list of what cars came with what original paint.
im pretty sure the 2nd gen integra is the only car that comes AGP....i could be wrong though....other cars like the del sol had a similar color though

I'm tired of my exhaust sounding like s*** so I'm going to the junkyard in a few days to pick an OEM exhaust from a car.

Only question is can it bolt up to an aftermarket header?
Scoop up the catalytic converter with the exhaust and it'll bolt up. If not, just cut the flanges off a cat and make a test pipe.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
im pretty sure the 2nd gen integra is the only car that comes AGP....i could be wrong though....other cars like the del sol had a similar color though
That's what I though.

Scoop up the catalytic converter with the exhaust and it'll bolt up. If not, just cut the flanges off a cat and make a test pipe.
I'll prolly go this weekend. I just noticed the 2 massive dents in the bottom of the header. FML.

I'm about to go try and remedy the issue with my Skunk 2 shifter. I also deleted my antenna the other day, and I'm gonna change my steering wheel too...possibly today as well.