CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

RHD_Germz

My friends dad is a mechanic and he said that he had taken a block of an integra like a year a go cuz it had a spun bearing he let me have it cuz it was just sitting there for over a year :)

Canadian144

Whatsup guys?

Picking up my DB2 hopefully Sunday. It's 8 hours north of me. It's a 92 Milano Red GSR, original B17. Runs but doesn't drive (clutch is screwed). It's a Canadian-spec version (duh). #579. Original interior (no rips), wheels, etc. All stock. 215,000km (just over 120,000 miles).

Paying.... $350! Including a brand new Exedy clutch (not installed) and battery.

Major problem is a few spots of rust. Paint is faded. Definitely going to be a fun overhaul... my 3rd gen is going to be the build that I go crazy with modifications... I'm going to keep this DB2 mostly stock. Maybe just some coilovers, wheels, exhaust, and steering wheel. Will definitely be keeping all of the stock OEM parts.

CokeSlap

Whatsup guys?

Picking up my DB2 hopefully Sunday. It's 8 hours north of me. It's a 92 Milano Red GSR, original B17. Runs but doesn't drive (clutch is screwed). It's a Canadian-spec version (duh). #579. Original interior (no rips), wheels, etc. All stock. 215,000km (just over 120,000 miles).

Paying.... $350! Including a brand new Exedy clutch (not installed) and battery.

Major problem is a few spots of rust. Paint is faded. Definitely going to be a fun overhaul... my 3rd gen is going to be the build that I go crazy with modifications... I'm going to keep this DB2 mostly stock. Maybe just some coilovers, wheels, exhaust, and steering wheel. Will definitely be keeping all of the stock OEM parts.
I am excited to see this.

Found another DB2 in Omaha Nebraska, haven't met or seen the guy that drives it but have seen the car around a few times.

CokeSlap

Check the build threads section sometime tomorrow!
Haha looking forward too it!

I am waiting for my new wheels to arrive sometime this week.

Also finally got off my ass and figured out what the noise coming from my suspension was. Turns out it was one of my control arm bushings that finally bit the dust, not so surprised for it being 20 years old haha. Now my next step is to fix it/get it fixed and then to finally lower my teggy.

Canadian144

Haha looking forward too it!

I am waiting for my new wheels to arrive sometime this week.

Also finally got off my ass and figured out what the noise coming from my suspension was. Turns out it was one of my control arm bushings that finally bit the dust, not so surprised for it being 20 years old haha. Now my next step is to fix it/get it fixed and then to finally lower my teggy.
What wheels did you get for your teg?

Robbie Dobbie

DA GURU
Finally got a pic posted of my new db2
Bought it bone stock from the second owner.
Installed Tein springs and a Injen Short Ram Intake
Skunk 2 Short Throw Shifter.

Last edited:

Robbie Dobbie

DA GURU
Thanks man, I work in the parts department at a Honda dealer here in Savannah, GA, so she will be well kept up. I will post updates as they come.

Peace, Rob

CokeSlap

O.Z. Superturismo WRC.

Ignore the wheel gap that is being addressed next when I get my new struts/springs and my energy suspension bushings to fix all that noise.

Oh and won't be slammed for I live in Nebraska and there are those pothole things and snow and all that fun crap. haha enjoy!