CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

Robbie Dobbie

DA GURU
Yo, thanks Canadian. I bought it off the original owner. It had the infamous milano red fade on the roof and trunk/spoiler. Like a chalkey red color. But a South Carolina car so no rust. So I saved my pennies and got her re-shot in Factory paint. I must say, it makes me smile everytime I see it bro! I'm originally from Chicago, so I've never even seen a Real DB2 before, and all the DA Integra's North were rust buckets! The interior is just as mint as the exterior. No rips tears or scuffs. It's soooo freakin' clean. I paid $3500k for it, and then spent $2200 on a paint job. Well worth it.

Peace, Rob

jesusfreeke

O.Z. Superturismo WRC.

Ignore the wheel gap that is being addressed next when I get my new struts/springs and my energy suspension bushings to fix all that noise.

Oh and won't be slammed for I live in Nebraska and there are those pothole things and snow and all that fun crap. haha enjoy!
Might I ask what brand, size, and where in the heck you found those rims? I have been looking pretty hard to find ones like that. I have the aztec as well and I love the white contrast

jesusfreeke

Hey guys,

Looking at buying a set of 15x6 +38 Enkei RS 2 piece wheels for my DB2.

Does anyone have a picture of their DB2 on these wheels? Or at least a similar size? Still a long way away from finishing my DB but they are at a pretty decent price.

The wheels I'm talking about look like this:
Those rims look good but I shudder at the thought of having to clean around all those little bolts

jesusfreeke

If anyone needs a tranny mount or front engine mount PM me because they are still in good shape but I am putting on Innovative mounts all the way around next weekend (yeah they are the 75A, Ive seen the red 60A horror stories). So tired of crappy engine mounts. By the way if you haven't gone wideband yet on your DB2 you are missing out. After I put in my ITR cam I was liking the little extra power, but after messing around with Neptune a little after a couple of data logs I am enjoying a little more extra power and about (NO EXAGGERATING HERE) 20-23 percent better gas mileage cruising and moderate driving.

CokeSlap

Might I ask what brand, size, and where in the heck you found those rims? I have been looking pretty hard to find ones like that. I have the aztec as well and I love the white contrast
O.Z. Racing Wheels, 16x7 with a 37mm offset. Got them from a local shop here in Nebrasky, though they have them on tirerack as well. I frigging love the way they look, smile every single time I go to my car. Cleaning them however can be a pain haha.

Robbie Dobbie

DA GURU
So what do I need to do a wideband conversion? I notice my car has a flat spot from 3-4500 sometimes. Sometimes its real noticeable, almost like a compressor clutch engaging. Any ideas? New fuel pump, fuel filter. Car has a short ram intake. Thats it.

Canadian144

A friend of the guy who I bought my DB2 from is getting rid of some DB2 parts.

What should I offer him for taillights (mine leak) and a DB2 cluster (in KPH, not MPH)? I have no use for the cluster but I know they are rare... haha

CokeSlap

Hey there fellahs lets inject a little life into this thread!

I'll post some more recent pics of my teggy in the next couple of days!

hondagirl16

Hey all!
I'm new to the club so I just thought I'd say hey.
BIG Db2 fan here, and just picked one up a few weeks back. Man, she's a beaut!

105 original KM's on engine and body. You don't find minty db2's like this one anymore!

hondagirl16

Just put in fogs last night, looks awesome!
Ignore the fact my marker lights are out....... :)

Last edited:

dlo253

Yeah haha.
I'm runnin the legend capsules and oem 55w bulbs. Cost me $1.88 at pick n pull lol.