CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

red.line

Yet it still walks a 2000gsr and gsr swapped eg's, ek's, ef's, da's, etc. Imagine if I raped it
I think you might be "walking" people who simply don't know how to drive. :lol:
DC2 GS-R's..it'll be VERY close (everything stock.)
But GS-R swapped EF/EG/EK chassis' are considerably lighter than the DA and should be the ones walking YOU. :p

hgocasca

level 77 troll
My shit is stripped down a lot, ~2400lbs with a full tank but no driver. I'll admit, in the case of civics, it's all in the lack of heel- toe abilities, and poor bonding with their machines. But the gsr, it's stock and has the shorter gears, whereas I have I/h/e and an ls trans. He's a good friend of mine tho and it's just for fun so I'm not sure if he's really trying, I'll have to ask him, but every one of these people did know they were racing

Last edited:

dlo253

"CLEAR!"
Bring the Squad back to life. Haha, hows everybody been doin?
I just realized this is just about the first time ive visited this thread since ive gotten my teg on the road finally.

red.line

I'm still creepin', but I don't have many DB2 updates since I no longer own one haha.
Well, my cousin actually threw the stock suspension back in my old one for winter. Boo.

dlo253

Yo. Lol, so who all still has their DB2? lol. And redline, at least yours is still in the family haha

CokeSlap

Haha I have mine too, I think my ICU might be starting to go. The rear window defrost button is now on damn near all the time within a minute of starting my car.

red.line

Damn..

Redline, didnt you get that mr2? Hows that doin?
Nope! Imported a '95 WRX STi instead and I love it! :D
I'll be making a thread for it soon similar to the one I had for my DB2. Not so much a "build" thread, just one to whore myself out. :p