CJ's Lunchbox (xB)

Ganyon

looks like it would fit entirely in the black area as well. I guess you'd have to drill the bumper more though. although it's already drilled so...
It would look so much better if it was on the black part. I wish the holes weren't in the bumper, but they are. The screws are about 6 inches long. They go through the tag, then the bracket, and into the bumper. I don't understand why they made the bracket like that.

Ganyon

I got off work early today so I decided I would work on the car. I got my power wire run through the fire wall, rca's and remote wire ran, and the amp hooked up for the most part.
DSC_1658 by cganyon, on Flickr
DSC_1659 by cganyon, on Flickr
I want to get some black wire loom to cover up that blue power wire in the bay.

DSC_1660 by cganyon, on Flickr

DSC_1661 by cganyon, on Flickr
Just a picture looking through the hatch.
DSC_1663 by cganyon, on Flickr
DSC_1664 by cganyon, on Flickr
And this is what I ended with tonight.

Ganyon

I didn't get much done today. Just found the integra's old radio harness and defined it so I can add a pin to the radio harness for the xb.

Ganyon

My reverse harness came yesterday so today I connected the 2 harnesses and added mine line output converter wiring to it.

Ganyon

I got the sub in and it hits. Plus all my factory options still work.

Ganyon

Most of you guys probably saw on Facebook, but I finally got my c pillar nets in on Saturday. I was scared to drill my panels, but these look great. Much better than a useless hole.

94RS

No fucks given.
Ah, so now you have burrito storage on one side and rattlecans on the other? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You'll have to change your name to Ceejay to appeal to the market. CJ just isn't Mexican enough for a taco truck :lol:

Ganyon

I'm gonna order the OEM mud flaps for this thing. I hate the way mud and dirt gets all over the side of the car.