CJ's Lunchbox (xB)

Ganyon

So i got my mudflaps and strut bar on.

Then to put the strut bar on, i had to remove the cowl and wiper assembly.

And its finally on.

94RS

No fucks given.
Soo... Spend more money on factory options than you would aftermarket parts that are most likely better?

Ganyon

They literally have 2 strut bar options. Trd or dc sports. The dc is just a rough copy of the trd. Plus the oem parts all come with a 3yr/36k mile warranty. Same with the rear sway bar. Just the trd or tanabe. And the trd cost less. So no, they do not cost more.

Ganyon

Its either trd rear sway bar or hotchkis front and rear sway bar. Tanabe only makes a chassis brace. I mixed them up.

R13

The other asshole
You should buy a mustang to cure the mod itch since you're not interested in honda/acura's, This thing just doesn't have the support to really make it worth it in the long run.

Mustang world has a lack of people who mod suspension and so on like we do, It's all meatheads and little boys who just want loud exhaust, Straight line power and billet interior accessories. :roll:

Ganyon

I'm gonna lay it out. The strut bar i bought because, well i have a thing gor them. They just look badass. The rear sway bar, well the car doesn't even have one so why not? Now, once i get the car paid for a little more, i wanna drop it on tanabe df210's. Why? Well they are the most popular with the xb people and they say they ride the best and even out the stupid rake.

The whole reason i bought the xb was to start out fresh and just modify the appearance while having a 4 door vehicle that i can pack full of stuff if i have too. This car will not see any kind of performance mods. Well except for an axleback because i found one that i like. Lol

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Everyone buys a daily, then find out they need a new daily because the daily became a project. Lol.

Everyone's gonna hate, atleast it runs well, isn't rusted, and holds cargo.

Ganyon

Lol i know this is gonna be my daily. My project is gonna be stick. But thats a long ways away when i'm moved out and living on my own.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I can def understand the love for it. My Mazda 5 is awesome for me. Super versatile and still fun to drive, it's just a styling preference. I'm planning on doing a manual swap and installing an lsd next year, should be 100x better.

For now I just want to put some wheels and suspension on it.

Nick_C78

Needs more lights for the bitches. Put in a sound system and some lights that pulse to the beat. Panty dropper