CJ's Lunchbox (xB)

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
It looks like a dildo and it's blocking your screen. Isn't that an auto, why such a big knob?

Ganyon

I've always liked these bubble knobs. I think it looks different and thats why i like it. I've already had complements on how cool it looks. And it doesn't block the screen much but thats why i have steering wheel controls. Plus when the car is in drive, the knob is completely out of the way.

Ganyon

Just washed the girl and put her bumper protector on. The protector is just vinyl that has a rough texture to it. its very nice.

Ganyon

Within the next few weeks, i'll be ordering the following.
•shark fin antenna
•switchback led turn signals and relay
•illuminated door sills
•hood dampers
•tanabe nf210 lowering springs.

After that i will be working on my sound system.

Last edited:

Ganyon

I got my switchback led's in saturday and today i cleaned up my wiring since i had to replace both turn signal sockets. Heres a few before and afters of the witing.

My power wire for the sub.

And after.

Passenger side headlight before.

And after. The wire loom wasn't big enough to go over where i crimped the wires.

The driver side looks the same. I just couldn't get a useable picture.

I will also try to get a video of the switchbacks working. I'm glad that i do not have a hyperflash problem due to my led flasher relay i bought.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
i like them switchback LEDs. To have them on my IS3, i would have to buy 2 sets. Dont know what Lexus was thinking when they put dual blinker bulbs on the driver and passenger side of the headlight