The other asshole
:rolf:

I think at this point it actually would be better for you to turn it off. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Or proofread before you post... Lazy motherfucker :lol:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
How do you like the Pioneer? That one has AirPlay right? I've been looking at those because they seem to be the only ones that play nice with iOS but have read mixed reviews.

Ganyon

I love this radio. I don't remember off the top of my head if it has airplay or not. I don'the have a smartphone so I don't use half of what it can do.

R13

The other asshole
But he uses an iPad...

Smartphones are a nuisance anyway, the only thing good about them is other people being able to contact you multiple different ways.

Otherwise they're a plague, always feel the need to check instagram or facebook, or f***in' twitter.

Or if you're like me you're fucking with it in drive-thru's when you should be being a sociable person and looking at the person taking your f***ing order. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Otherwise they're a plague, always feel the need to check instagram or facebook, or f***in' twitter.
You've turned in a 14 year old girl...

Or if you're like me you're fucking with it in drive-thru's when you should be being a sociable person and looking at the person taking your f***ing order. :lol:

Wtf kinda drive thru do you go to where there's actually people taking your order and not just a speaker box with a screen that never works?

R13

The other asshole
There's usually the speaker box, pay window and the window where they give you your shit. 99% of the time I'm fucking with my phone the whole time. :lol:

Then when I get home I throw it somewhere and don't see it again until the f***in' thing starts going off and I have to find it. :rolf:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
But he uses an iPad...

Smartphones are a nuisance anyway, the only thing good about them is other people being able to contact you multiple different ways.
:

I never saw that as a good thing. Its bad enough that i have to give out my email address. You must ignore people a lot for them to contact you through all those other sites that you listed :lol:

I can say, not having FB gave me more time to enjoy not having FB

R13

The other asshole
See that's the best part, I have... 30? friends on facebook? and they're all from here. Just members that aren't active on here anymore that I wanted today in touch with so there's no drama bullshit or family shit, plus I rarely actually use it. I went so long without using it here recently that facebook started sending me constant notifications about every random post everyone on my friends list was making so I went and took a picture of the stang to post so it would shut up. :mrgreen:

I probably ignore people more than I think :lol: Sometimes I read something when I first get up and I'm like "Iiiiii don't really know what to say right now, I'll just reply later" and it never happens. :rolf:

Ganyon

Washed it today and noticed a few scuffs on the back bumper with a dot of paint missing. I guess somebony hit it in the parking lot. Thankfully it looks like it'lol buff out and I have a paint pen to fix the chip.