CJ's Lunchbox (xB)

R13

The other asshole
You know what else looks good whether it's clean or dirty? Mineral grey.

:mrgreen:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
See that's the best part, I have... 30? friends on facebook? and they're all from here. Just members that aren't active on here anymore that I wanted today in touch with so there's no drama bulls*** or family s***, plus I rarely actually use it. I went so long without using it here recently that facebook started sending me constant notifications about every random post everyone on my friends list was making so I went and took a picture of the stang to post so it would shut up. :mrgreen:

I probably ignore people more than I think :lol: Sometimes I read something when I first get up and I'm like "Iiiiii don't really know what to say right now, I'll just reply later" and it never happens. :rolf:
You actually commented on my post :lol: I havent checked in here in a while and stopped in to see whats new with the Lunchbox

Washed it today and noticed a few scuffs on the back bumper with a dot of paint missing. I guess somebony hit it in the parking lot. Thankfully it looks like it'lol buff out and I have a paint pen to fix the chip.
Stop calling your love and joy..."IT". Unless its referring to Stephen King's clown, "IT" :lol:

Also, welcome to the Toyota family :thumbs up

Ryan659

If I had a car that looked the same dirty as it did clean; I'd get no joy from washing and waxing it.

And Kirt, GTFO with you fagstang postings :p