Clean little DC2.....would love some constructive criticism

99dc2

i usto like that spoiler but its so hard getting a typr r spoiler around here

99dc2

hell naw bra...i went to the car wash last night...and on my way home i got a ticket.....Kuchtaboy i asked my girlfriend and she was like hell no...lol...lol...what r they good for..jk

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
heh. he called you a bra.

ill say it again. the spoiler is the only problem for me. but its your car. do your thang nucker.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
ahhh i can take two guesses. oxidation at its finest. or you painted your roof black over silver paint and it's starting to show!

Last edited:

iMoJDMteg

Banned
after looking and looking and look at this pictures and trying to figure out if the hood, trunk and roof are carbon fiber, tit just looks glossy black. If they are my bad... but if the roof is carbon fiber, whered u get it and how much if not, dont asnwer it.

The car looks nice, but the wing kind has to go if that is carbon fiber... the engine bay looks sweet man. mine was like before and then i guess i got lazy,,, i dont know. clean ride man very

99dc2

hood and top deck is painted and has silver in the paint...wit a bunch of damn clear coat...pluss a waxed my car a couple of days before so thats probably why its like that...i havent taken off the spoiler yet just becuase i want a type r one but cannot find it....