Clean little DC2.....would love some constructive criticism

iMoJDMteg

Banned
99dc2 said:
hood and top deck is painted and has silver in the paint...wit a bunch of damn clear coat...pluss a waxed my car a couple of days before so thats probably why its like that...i havent taken off the spoiler yet just becuase i want a type r one but cannot find it....
Have u tried searching like JDMLand or maybe ebay since u said u cant find in ur area? Craigslist also for local?

03dc5Integra

I got it, the roof the roof the roof is on fire hahahahaha um yeah nevamind. btw just because i'm use to holding girl's boobs up doesn't make me a bra hahahahaa

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
lose the wing and that brushes aluminum trim for the guages. the wheels were a good pick just not the color. flat black just doesnt look good on anything. gloss them bitches up and MAYBE they will look a lot better and stand out

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I like the wing, goes good with the color scheme, still want to see better pictures of it. Everyone has a type r wing, I think people need to get of the bandwagon for a little and start setting new trends.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
pics 1 and 6 threw me off a little. i personally don't like the look of a shiftboot in an auto. looks silly to me. not feeling the spoiler either. the rest of the car looks good, though. :thumbs up

konerri

spoiler has to go. go wingless. then paint your lip that same color as car. drop more. manual conversion