Club Integra Cup (GT5)

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
For those who are planning to buying an evo for the race...
Don't buy it! I maxed it out on tuning and it only goes up to 489hp.
I ended up selling it and got 10k. What a waste of my time and money.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
For those who are planning to buying an evo for the race...
Don't buy it! I maxed it out on tuning and it only goes up to 489hp.
I ended up selling it and got 10k. What a waste of my time and money.
Thanks for the heads up, but it's not all about power. You could easily win with 489hp as long as it handles well.

BeatBox

Real Good!
im thinking the newer gtr, got the best times with that. have a subaru and another skyline but they are a a few seconds slower as far as laps so right now the gtr for now. still have a few days to choose so....i also wanted to run the le man audi 8 but i put the engine mods and car lower it to less than 700 hp :(

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Yeah I was thinking about using the newer GTRs too.
But I already have my tunings set on my Subaru. And I've been practicing with it too. But who knows we still have 3 more days until the next race.

BeatBox

Real Good!
i wanted to race this one, but its slower. i have it in flat purple

Pic take from Speedin's post in the other thread

BeatBox

Real Good!
Hey beatbox. How did you get your matte colors?
I've been looking for that matte purple. But no luck. Lol
didnt even know i had them til i got the matte pink the other day from winning a race.
ill check to see what car i have are painted those colors, but i think it might of been something i got just from winning races.

EDIT: so ill be running the GTR for the deep forest race and different car for the 2nd race, less hp but hopefully can keep up, its made by Lancia

since its a shorter course are we still only gonna run 7 laps? were gonna be crowded lol

Last edited:

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
hmm, makes me want GT5...still need this on Forza tho (Not hatin, i like both damnit lol)